It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pose some questions for my next podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's been some time since I've done a podcast and I would like to give another one a go. I've thought about tackling for awhile now, but the right subject matter never seems to come to mind. But I had a thought today that I thought could work and it could give me a chance to do some talking.

I've always been personable as a member here and developed several relationships with other contributors of this site. As a staff member, I have chatted regularly with those that also volunteer in monitoring our boards.. but I never seem to have enough time to chat with the members that I was always so sociable with. So maybe this is a chance where I can engage the membership a bit and answer a few questions.

In the next week or so, I'm going to do another podcast and I would like our readers to pose some questions that I could answer. It doesn't matter if it's a personal question, board related, or pertaining to the subject matter of our discussion board. I would really like to see some questions though and take some time to answer them in my next podcast.

So if you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to post it in this thread.

My only request on the questions... please abide the terms and conditions of use.

Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey chiss i gots a question

How did it feel from going to super popular member to a mod ,
Did you lose track of freinds here on ATS because of coming a mod, and if you have , how does that make you feel?
And, is being a mod all its kicked up to be?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My question is similar to that above, but here goes.

Since you have become a moderator on ATS, do you find that you spend as much time perusing threads, posting your views, ideas just as you did when you were a regular member, or is too much of your online ATS time taken up by doing what mods do?

Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok you knew this one was coming Mr. Chissler (if that is your real name!) the membership wants the answer to the ultimate ATS conspiracy! Are you in fact also Crackur? We think it's time for the truth to be known!

Hope you have fun with this podcast can't wait to hear it

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the questions guys. I'll be sure to address them all when I tackle this podcast next week. I can see a laugh or two coming out of this one.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I also want to know if you thought "Across the Universe" was an amazing movie? Cause I did, and everyone should see it, even if you don't like musicals.

new topics

top topics

join