It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, where will you be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Given the apparently unprecedented levels of travel to remote parts of the earth that will be undertaken by contributors to these boards, I will be sitting monitoring the progress of the shares I will have bought in airline companies, which I'm confident will be soaring as a consequence of all the business.

I'll be doing the same thing with tinned food companies, and swiss army knife manufacturers.

Thanks in advance to all of you for making me so much money!

LW

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I will be wondering by myself one of two things pending on what will or will not be coming around 2012.

1) i would wonder why i was totally hung up about 2012 while it was (hindsight) so friggin' obvious nothing would be happening and get on with my life

2) I would wonder why anyone is acting so surpised at the things occuring around this time while it was in their face all along and enjoying the ride as it goes along.

Oh i'll just be at home at that time if it still exists ofcourse.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I will be at home also and have a party or so.
Don't think it will happen exactly at midnight....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
On midnight, December 12th, I'll be sitting on my front porch with a shotgun and a megaphone. The shotgun's for fending off nutcases who think the world's ending, and the megaphone is for making fun of them once they calm down a few hours later.
That night, I'll take the train down to UIC, where I and the rest of the sociology majors will get stinking drunk and watch David Icke videos.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's what I'm going to be doing: I'm going to be at home with friends enjoying what time I have left in this world and thinking about getting up early (like I do every new years eve) so I can go to work in the morning. I'll also be hoping that I won't be too tired at work that day, because I fear the overwhelming tired that sometimes accompanies staying up past, say, 9pm.
And hopefully this girl with be still with me.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This may seem innapropriate, but no matter how much I plan and plan when the important moment finally comes, I will probably be in the crapper.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'll be hanging with my boys and my ol' lady. drinking beer and doing shots of jack daniels in my gasrage and looking at my harley... Hell i'll probably hit the bong a few times and keep a watchful eye on the sky... The way i look at it is if we're gonna get taken out by a small planet sized object i might as well be tore back, having a good time in my last moments on earth. Depending on the timing of the event i may well be on the crapper too! When you gotta go you gotta go

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

not sure where I'll be.

international date line?

auckland islands?

I wonder how many royal family members and elites will be at "Ascension Island" in the mid-Atlantic.

that name has always puzzled me.

"ascension island"

-

[edit on 22-5-2008 by prevenge]

No conspiracy there...it was discovered on Ascension Day.

I lived & worked there for 3 years and hope to return one day.

I'll be doing what I normally do, with an eye on any end-of-time wackos as I think it's all nonsense.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by wookiee]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My plans are probably not within the guidelines of the T&C, but Ill just say, some friends, family and I are going to start our night off with eating little squares of paper, and while they take effect, we are going to pass around the pineal gland pipe. Then we will dance to psy music all the way into the new age.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, it depends on what day this 2012 thing happens. I've read the 12th, the 21st and the 23rd, all in December.

If it's the 12th, a Wednesday, I'll more than likely be at work, if work still exists. If it's the 21st, my birthday, I'll be drunk and celebrating, probably more than usual, since it may be my last day on the Planet. If it's the 23rd, I'll probably be recovering, 2 days later, from my massive hangover and preparing for football Sunday.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
So i ask you all, what will you be doing on the 31st of December 2011, 11:59:59?

Celebrating New Year's Eve. However, the predicted specific date is December 21, 2012. Which is the exact date of my 10th wedding anniversary. So I'll either be having a romantic dinner, being vaporized by aliens, sucked into a black hole, or being crushed in an earthquake or drowned in tidal waves due to a polar shift. I'm really pulling for the dinner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join