It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of time and out of place

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Bonjour Kacou,

Merci beaucoup pour ta reponse gentille!

I was actually hoping to get more response from people who are familiar with that region in France. I am by the way curious to the stories you refer to.

Yes, the bad eye, that makes sense, I knew about this, but didn't make the connection up till now.

All I can remember from the time before our holiday is that I just started working with pychotic drugabusers and was very busy at the time. I don't recall visiting haunted houses, not that I know of anyway.
I like people to speculate because all the responses I get can my memory and get me closer to solving the issue.

Kind regards, Faith

[edit on 30-5-2008 by leapoffaith]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Waffles~

I would have thought so, too, Waffles.
But a look at the road map shows that it would be next-to-impossible to drive more than a few minutes in any direction without realising pretty soon that one is lost or going in the wrong direction. That's the whole point of my posting the map.

But, of course, anything is possible, I suppose.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

Bonjour a toi aussi Leapoffaith,

Psychotic drug abusers!!!
Well, this is very interesting.
It is known in the esoteric and occult circle that drugs could enhance certain ability where by the consumer of such drug can be in contact with some kind of spiritual world, with or with out his knowledge.
This is of course my very own speculation:
Maybe someone that you cared for at the clinic or what ever was the establishment where you work before departing for holiday, had open a certain spiritual portal and you had carry this spirit all a way to France with out knowing any thing of it or any discomfort.
Then in France this spirit was in need of medium to release it self there. The medium in all occurrences was the Gypsy. Consequently the Gypsy must have felt something bad-beside the lost of time- that had awakened in him a fear. Maybe his (Gypsy) soul was fighting against the spirit, not wanted to be use as a portal, as a result the time had slow down during this fight.
Leapoffaith, this of course is only a theory.
What is also interesting in your journey is that; you or your boyfriend didn’t have any consequence (except the time disturbance) from it. I think the Gypsy guy was not as lucky as you 2.

I will maybe one day write few of my own experience from the land of the Cathares.

All the best,

Kacou.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Hi Kacou,

Your theory is interesting, though a bit scary. I hope this gypsy guy didn't have any lasting bad "vibes" from us.

I'd love to hear more stories from the land of the Cathares. I am pretty sure I have been there before myself, maybe in another life.

I hope some day I will be able to buy a house there!

All the best,

Faith

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by leapoffaith
reply to post by kacou

Hi Kacou,
Your theory is interesting, though a bit scary. I hope this gypsy guy didn't have any lasting bad "vibes" from us.

Hi Leapofaith,
You shouldn’t be scare about any spirit.
In my view spirits react to our emotional state like mirror.
Fear produce low frequency emotional wave which is prone to allow other low frequency wave generated by spirits. As a result more fear you experience more fear will be produced.
Love, has a higher frequency wave which can only be connected to same wave frequency. When your soul is full of love, your soul become like indestructible bacon of truth and no spirit can ignore this pure energy. This is why love has always been the best protections against unscrupulous spirit.
Kacou.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thank you all for your feedback, information, links etc.

We just decided we have to go back there and booked a vacation in the Ariege near ussat les bains. We will be able to visit the area at the 10th of august. My husband wants to try to replicate the circumstances of that night 15 years ago, but I don't know if that is wise. It is scary, besides we also bring a kid with us now. And we don't do drugs anymore...

I am really tempted on the other hand....But what if we don't come back.. I have a very strong feeling that if we would have gotten out of the car that particular night we would have disappeared.

It's more likely however that nothing at all will happen. Maybe I follow up on this story if there's anything noteworthy to tell, but it is funny that We both fell the urge now to go on holiday there. I am very interested in the cathars also, so if nothing happens on the 10th then we still have loads of other interesting places to visit!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I recently had an experience that I can't explain and have never posted to this forum...but in light of this subject, I thought I would share:

I live next door to an old woman and her grown son. Her husband died five years ago. These people are very reclusive and keep to themselves. The husband had built their home himself 50 years ago...there was originally another shack on that lot before then.

So I'm in my yard playing with my dog when the old woman comes running to the fence and tells me there are strange men in her house and could I please come and tell them to leave. She says they won't listen to her. I go over and do a thorough search on the whole house...upstairs, downstairs...under beds, in closets. Nothing and no one was there. When I went to the basement I was a little taken aback. It was not like any basement I had ever seen. The floor seemed to give way to dirt and it had a cavelike, amorphous feel to it. I thought "This must be a root cellar". There was a big hole in the wall that was very dark and I thought "Do they put stuff in there?" I was actually looking for tree roots because a friend of mine had bought an old house and said there were roots in the basement. There were none...and I couldn't see into the darkness. There was only one bulb that lit the place. I left the basement and assured her the house was safe.

It turned out she was experiencing dementia and had a urinary tract infection that was making it worse...which is why she thought she was seeing people. However...

My husband and I were home when she showed up on our doorstep two days later in a disoriented state. (This is prior to diagnosis). We took her home and I said to him "You have to see this basement!" I had been telling him about the dug out hole that I had seen just two days prior. We went down to the basement together and it was a completely different basement! It had white cinderblock walls....a washer and dryer.....a ten speed bike from 1950....stuffed animals from that era. It was large...with a cement floor and well lit. No dirt. No darkness. No big hole in the wall. It was also about 10 times larger than I had originally experience. Cobwebs were gone too. My own basement was scarier than this one.

So not only did I not see those things anymore....but now I was seeing things that I surely would have remembered. Don't forget I was exploring the house. And it's not a big place.

I asked her and her grown son if there was a second basement but there was none. I checked the whole place again several times before I had to give up and just accept the weirdness.

Can't explain it. Not crazy. Don't use drugs or alcohol.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This story should be of interest to all those craving for space/time displacement stories. It sounds genuine (don't ask me how I know) - which is why I am bumping it.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Vanitas]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join