It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current MK-ULTRA, Blackwater, and the Complicit Assistance of All-Seeing Government Agencies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I've got an interesting theory for your perusal here on ATS. Everyone knows that the original MK-ULTRA program by the Central Intelligence Agency was shut down because of public and Congressional scrutinty, right? Well, for any avid "conspiracy theorist" out there, there is also the people "in the know" that believe that MK-ULTRA was never shut down, only covered-up and moved elsewhere. In the intelligence community this is called the official wink and nudge where to the public something is condemned and then privately shuffled through paperwork and done out of the public's eye.

In other words, shut it down, but keep it open. The duality of Government comes into play with this in that they are always doing one thing with one hand while doing something totally different with the other like F.D.R. liked to do with his intelligence agencies during WWII.

Now you noticed of course that I mentioned Blackwater in the title of My thread and the suggestion of them being complicit in assistance with the current MK-ULTRA there, right? Well, if you read My other thread on Blackwater where I talked about Jeremy Scahill's book on the private miltary company over in Iraq, you will understand it a bit more.

The book talks about Blackwater from it's founders birth to the current activities both open and clandestine overseas and within the United States of America. It also suggests that Blackwater has a dirty hand in the U.S.'s "extra-ordinary rendtion program" with the Central Intelligence Agency.

My question to you in here in the ATS community is what if the Federal Government wasn't "accidently" kidnapping the wrong individuals through this program when it does "slip up" but doing it intentionally to induce "post traumatic stress" in order to make the potentially next "dangerous terrorist?"

"...and the truth shall set you free"

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ok. i'm sick of all this blackwater bashing. I know at least 8 people that work for blackwater, including my brother, and they are nothing like anything you are saying they are. Maybe Eric Prince and the higher ups, as suggested in that book, but not their day to day ground troops.

they are normal people trying to utilize the skills that they have, and do well, to make a buck just like you and me.

Also, there is a widely misinterpreted view that the american media spins negatively to the liberal general population. Now, i am not saying that all of them are good people, but, i am saying that the ones that i know would not shoot anybody innocent unless they were threatened, or their principle was threatened, in anyway shape or form.

and for them to be MKULTRA operators is just ridiculous. Not one of the people that i know that work in blackwater are in any way shape or form affiliated with mind control.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Another fascinating read SKL! Starred and Flagged!

It's my feeling that MK was never shut down, but just changed to a different and more covert op as well. Mind warfare is very much a part of the modern age of technology IMHO. And not just on "foreign" enemies, but right here domestically as well.

Keep digging and coming up with these great threads man.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Another fascinating read SKL! Starred and Flagged!

It's my feeling that MK was never shut down, but just changed to a different and more covert op as well. Mind warfare is very much a part of the modern age of technology IMHO. And not just on "foreign" enemies, but right here domestically as well.

Keep digging and coming up with these great threads man.

Thanks for the vote of confidence DD, I appreciate it as well as appreciating the flag and star. I'm going to be doing an immense amount of hard-hitting and indepth threads in the next few months let alone the next five years.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
ok. i'm sick of all this blackwater bashing. I know at least 8 people that work for blackwater, including my brother, and they are nothing like anything you are saying they are. Maybe Eric Prince and the higher ups, as suggested in that book, but not their day to day ground troops.

they are normal people trying to utilize the skills that they have, and do well, to make a buck just like you and me.

Also, there is a widely misinterpreted view that the american media spins negatively to the liberal general population. Now, i am not saying that all of them are good people, but, i am saying that the ones that i know would not shoot anybody innocent unless they were threatened, or their principle was threatened, in anyway shape or form.

and for them to be MKULTRA operators is just ridiculous. Not one of the people that i know that work in blackwater are in any way shape or form affiliated with mind control.

This is an interesting response to something that's just a theory in part, being that I'm expressing the opinion on two books, which have been published by very well known authors, and that the theory is not complete yet.
I know the individual "soldiers" or "employees" would not be specifically responsible or involved with the stuff I have talked about so far. Yes, it very well could be just one person or the upper echelon that is tied to the theory I have expressed here or it could be the entire company through no fault of the employees through clandestine contracts and activities.

In investigating the facts of this with these two books with the countless other books I've read and could post here or have posted in other threads there is no finite detail that is totally solidified because it's like a hydra with an eight tentacled head or a conglomerate with an agenda on controlling the free-thinking mind of men through mass-manipulation of media and or policies, procedures, and protocols of the government from within and without. I have not even dug into or presented potential fact and or theories on which other agencies are tied to this or the other bits and pieces like, Greystone, which is a privately owned company based in Barbados.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here's a few websites of doing business in Barbados :

Barbados Offshore Business

Barbados Offshore Business Prices

Not too expensive but too much for Me currently.

new topics

top topics

join