It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics In Caves of Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Fascinating pics and link.

What are your conclusions from all that?

I understand that a number of experts believe the Great Pyramid to be much more ancient than Egyptian civilization.

it's begining to be increasingly likely to me, that there's going to be a firm connection made between the Egyptian or pre-Egyptian culture and some race of ET's. Is that your sense as well?

Do you have other links along this line that have proven substantive and interesting?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well if those are real and I'm not saying they are or are not. The meaning of Hieroglyphics means story telling.

They're not. Some of them aren't even hieroglyphics, but what people in the past 15 years making graffiti thought looked like hieroglyphics.

Has any from Egyptology looked and try to tell the story yet?

Yes... and I can read some hieroglypics (not enough to translate a papyrus scroll but enough to translate some of the walls.) This isn't hieroglyphics. It's modern scribbles. The people putting it up didn't stop to think that the Egyptians didn't speak Englis5 3,500 years ago and didn't understand that the "signs" are actually sounds and form words.

So we see symbols that weren't ever used in hieroglyphics as well as symbols that are written the wrong way around (plus other mistakes.)

Plus, as someone said, they caught the guy in the act of putting up the signs.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by quadraphonic

hi,im in aus n.s.w and just wounded where abouts the cave was???? would love to check it out. thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

have you a link to the detailing of this guy caught in the act?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes, Anonymous... just Google for Gosford.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Or try this link:

www.donsmaps.com...

H

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
You can't really date a cave painting if it goes outside cultural lines.
they are cave carvings and they can indeed date the patina built up in the carved lines.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
im not positive but the links to sites regarding these carvings being hoaxes actually involve other instances for these were in a cave i believed & the old yugo guy was chiseling out in the open a rock face.
Nadsy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join