It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPs to vote on hybrid embryo laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

MPs to vote on hybrid embryo laws

news.bbc.co.uk

MPs are voting later on whether to allow scientists to continue to carry out controversial stem cell research using hybrid human-animal embryos.

Gordon Brown has urged MPs to back the work, saying it is a "moral endeavour" that could save thousands of lives.

Scientists say it could lead to disease treatments, but critics argue that mixing human and animal tissue tampers with nature and is immoral.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
afp.google.com
www.telegraph.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
tinwiki.org...
Centaurs - Believe them or not
Human/Animal hybrids getting closer..

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Some here say this is already being done to great extent. When I read this I could not help but wonder if this is another part of discloser. If you have any information or opinions please post them.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have no problem with it, never have.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Having no problem with it at certain levels is one thing, but where you can take this to I think does create problems.

Level 6 is privately called Nightmare Hall. It holds the genetic labs, where experiments are done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original form. There are multi-armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures as tall as 7-feet. The aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics; things both useful and dangerous. This level also is for cloning of the Greys, who can not reproduce through usual methods and must clone to keep a steady population.

That is one example of what is meant.

new topics

top topics

join