It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Huckabee: I thought McCain's 'Bomb-Bomb-Iran' song 'Was Funny'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Scary to think this guy could potentially end up as McCains VP if he wins. The two of them could possibley one-up this current maniacal regime we have holding our nation hostage, in terms of how radical they are. He is one twisted, religious-zealot nut job. It's "funny" to him to hear a potential future POTUS making wise-cracks about starting up another war and bombing a country?

On NBC’s “Meet the Press” today, host Tim Russert played a clip from Friday of former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee joking about Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) ducking after seeing a gunman. Huckabee apologized for saying what he called “a dumb, off the cuff remark,” and pointed to similar “dumb” comments from other politicians:

It won’t be the last dumb thing I’ve ever said. I’m sure I’ll make other comments. I think we all in politics do. Ronald Reagan had an open mike and said ‘I’m gonna launch a nuclear attack against Russia,’ I remember John McCain saying ‘Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.’ I thought that was funny, but I mean a lot of people didn’t.

Watch it:

thinkprogress.org...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

join