It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you become to know about ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was just wondering how did you guys come to know about ATS?

Was it a search engine, word of mouth, advertisement?

For me, I saw it on a computer list at work.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I had foloowed 'The Desert Rat" for years and was poking around one night looking for Area 51 details back in 2004. Liked what I saw, lurked for a bit, signed on and never left.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I found it in a search engine, google to be exact. I found it on a Saturday morning...started reading and next thing I knew 6 hours had gone by

Then I remembered to eat, but I ate while I read...and ever since then laundry never gets quite caught up.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I came across ATS from the Colbert report!

Stephen Colbert had some links on his website that pointed me here.
Ever since that point I have remained here, and a couple other places online in our quest for the truth.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was searching for info on Area 51 (Groom Lake) and found this amazing community.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was looking for information on John Lear his aviation career, google must have led me here, I remember when I saw he was a member, he was the reason why I signed up in the first place.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by MadSeason313]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i did a google search for secret air craft and poof here i am.

and I am glad to be here.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I read about this site from an appreciated person
and I'm very glad on here

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

was searching up details on how to download iligal material and ATS came up

jokes

i was searching info on F-22s and other air craft and ATS came up alot
i swear someone from ATS has hacked google

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I remember it, as if it were only yesterday...

I was at home doing nothing special, I decided to surf the web for a bit and I did, was reading up on September 11th, etc. I guess about an hour had gone by, I needed to go to the store, so I drove a copule of blocks and all of a sudden, dark clouds came over head, there were black cars and vans everywhere, these cyborg looking creatures approached my car and they took me.... I was in the back of a van, a black bag was placed over my face, I felt a pinch in my arm and I blacked out.

When I woke up, it was a dark room maybe 6ft by 6ft, no windows. All of a sudden it started to fill with smoke and then water, as the water began to fill up the room, I heard a buzzing sound and then the water started to drain. A computerized voice said "sterilization complete".

A door opened and in walked a man, wearing all black, sunglasses and a hat. He said " do not be affraid, this is for your own good". Two other men came in, took me to another room, strapped me to a chair and these big clear plastic walls slid in around me and a very shiny metalic, dome thing came over head and I blacked out again.

A few hours later I awoke in my car sitting in the parking lot of the loca grocery store with the items I needed to purchase in the back seat.

When I got home, my computer was already on ATS. I started to investigate and participate and then one day was tapped to become a staff member, then it was revealed to me that I had been chosen by ATS on that day and my "training" was complete.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i did a search for the undersecretary of defense and then i found this website.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I was reading interveiw scrips from a guy who claimed there an alien named J-Rod working for the government. Along the lines of doing my google search I found the site, and loved it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
looking for further insight on the Masons one morning. few sites gave me anything but ATS gave me much. Have been here off and on for about 5 years. Had another account at one time but I dont know if I even remember the info on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I was just looking up conspiracies... found a link to something called John Titor... read a bit about it then followed another link on that page to something called ATS.

I then lurked for a year. Joined. Lurked for 6months longer... started posting and now lurking again for the last 6 months.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i was looking up conspiracies on 9/11 and found this site on a search engine cant remember which one.
the irony is i dont even go on the 9/11 threads anymore.

i sort of flit in and out nowadays

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello:

I found ats after researching the topic of schitzophrenia. There was a topic called, "was schitzophrenia just invented to keep people from believing in God", and it caught my attention. This topic was on the ats website. I signed up after reviewing it, and I have been using the ats website ever since that time. I was researching schitzophrenia and God because I have had two experiences that somewhat related to both. Some could say that I suffered from schitzophrenic attacks on two different occasions; but my belief is very different. I was looking for people that have had similar experiences, but perhaps this is not the appropriate thread to get into that subject. Ats is a very interesting website. There are a lot of different topics, and I enjoy reading about peoples experiences, wisdom, insight, and debates. Gives me something to do when I have nothing else to do.

Anyhow,

Peace!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Found it through Googling about Bob Lazar, many moons ago....

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well let me think. I can not remember specifics because I first found it years before I joined.

Umm, well I was just surfing the net looking for paranormal sites to check out,( I have always been into the paranormal for as long as I can remember). Even when I was 4 and 5 I used to go to the library and go straight to the section that had books about ghosts and ufos. anyway, one day I stumbled upon ATS. I looked at some of the threads and really liked it. I forgot about it though.

A few years later, I was searching around yet again, then I slightly recalled this website and wanted to check it out again, but I couldnt remember what it was called. I finally found it again and bookmarked it. Then I lurked for quite some time just reading what everyone said, untill I eventually decided to join. Everything after that should be fairly obvious.

Well that is my long boring story of how I came to join ATS.

new topics

top topics

join