It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theory of the universe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I once sat down and theorized of the universes exsistence. I am no expert, but i do know some things about how our universe works. My theory consisted of one main idea. that times exsistence is continuous.

What i mean when i say continuous is that is has no beginning so it has no end. There is the beginning and end of matter and energy which is what we are made of, but time is simply continuous.

Light is the powerhouse for life, without the light from our sun our planet would be the same as pluto cold and lifeless. Light travels at 300,000 km/s and is supposedly the fastest natural force in the universe, but what about time? time in my theory, is the fastest force in the universe time travels so fast that we use it to clock the fastest (supposedly) force in the universe, light. and i keep saying supposedly because there could be forces out there faster than light.

So what does this mean? since time is so fast and im guessing it works like most natural things do in cycles, then time repeats itself over and over billions of billions of timeswhen it repeats itself im guessing it plays the same situations but with different outcomes that could have happened.

So parallel universes, ones where Hitler won WWII, where Rome never fell, one where America lost its revolution. It all starts the same as it always did but as the years progress it changes slightly with all the possibilities of what our universe could have been their universe is.

Any way its just a theory still in its infancy so it might have loopholes and what not. But what if i where true? its interesting to think about.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is no such thing as time. The matter that cause many things is to seem classic. You know, like a classic album that never looses it's sound value. This matter shall become new (like a remix of a classic song) and be cast off certain ppl. The ppl who shall remain of the new remix shall hate themselves. The ppl who it gets cast off will extremely like what ideal they get that they get to bring out themselves. Such ppl are for ever the beginning. Meaning always beginning things by idea with magic. The things are even beyond any and all current things or else the ppl wouldnt be the beginning. There shall be no ending because the end shall experience murder take away its life and act and behavior.

You shall learn you are a beginning with "the" beginning. When you cant begin anything further, then you are experiencing the murder of yourself, even though you still exist. You can exist as life or as murdered. If you exist as murdered, then you're in a stand still away from doing what you like, will, would, and/or should.

In my ideal life and world I shall have who in more than all now and what in more than all now my idea begins and forms For me as my preferrence. If I prefer having endless women in number for me I can and I may and I will and I shall. The beginning's reach is limitless for each person who makes it out of this world (which shall happen in two ways--1. Like when you pass away. 2. Like when this world is cast off to where you should not experience unconsciousness in the very event)!

Certain are Enders while another certain are Beginners. Which side are you? The Enders want you not to live as you can, may, might, want, would, and should. You should know who they are by now in your life in this place of murder. How is it murder? If there is anything you wanted to do, but cant because of some reason or the other, then you are aware of the murder.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i cant make head nor tale of that.

surely time is just a man made measurement, we find patterns and use them as markers such as the sun going around the earth, its completely relevant to our evolution as a species but doesn't exist beyond that. For us there must be a beginning and an end its hard wired into our being our minds are too small to step outside our own reality, but in reality we are just energy and particles from the original supposed big bang.

we have no beginning or end, just now and always now only our form will change. ( and by that i dont mean we retain who we are when we die our energy just becomes another form of energy, food for bacteria if you like a never ending circle, no beggining no end )

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

but tie isnt man made? if time was that would mean that years day or hours only pass us by because we say so. our physical forms will change but our higher selves will stay the same they are our underlying lifeforce.

Mabus i dont understand what you are saying.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by caballero]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
reply to post by R-evolve

but tie isnt man made? if time was that would mean that years day or hours only pass us by because we say so. our physical forms will change but our higher selves will stay the same they are our underlying lifeforce.

Mabus i dont understand what you are saying.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by caballero]

time as a measurement is purely man made based around our natural cycle its different for all the species on our planet, a flea could have a lifespan for just one day but who knows how long that day is for the flea it wouldnt recognize or understand the concept of tomorrows. Now imagine how it world be for species on other planets and how there natural cycle could differ from ours. All we can really say is we are here now and things are just constantly changing. day into night, night into day. I just suppose the term time is relevant couldn't be truer. Is it a concept rather than a force, a side effect to mortality. i'll stop now before i confuse myself and this turns into me trying to be philosophical when im not.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
but tie is also a natural force working somewhat like a river always moving forward. Time thats man made it hours week years so on but natural time is something that is always moving forward making the univers expand.

new topics

top topics

join