It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flirts...go on admit it..are you one?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Oh Funky...It sure does...come on over...i have a lil present for you..*winks* Want it now?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

oh I love prezzies *winks* presents are good at anytime.

Let the funkyness flow

[edit on 22-5-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
oh...I have just seen the eyes i could so melt into...all while..
u know who are...lol....mmmm

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Flag away babe...I know you want to...here the time...heres the place...come...make me blush..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Flagged IT! lol

Oh, my goodness look at the hotties in chat, I am speechless...hehehe!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
right now...in chat...omg
the yummyness...Can we takes him to our GMNUT gm?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Trouble,trouble, trouble..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

The best one yet, I would say!

He will be ours, mark my word...hehehe!...num num!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
oh....It would seem he is not even gonna fight us...lets...hes ready for the wickedness that is us......I have him tied up.......lol.... to us gm...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't know how I miss these threads

By nature, I am a flirt.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
oh....It would seem he is not even gonna fight us...lets...hes ready for the wickedness that is us......I have him tied up.......lol.... to us gm...

Well nuts! I bet he loved every second of it..... I think he was away the whole time thou lol..... you two are such flirts....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In my case, I don't flirt. Growing up in social isolation never gave me the chance to learn how. So I wouldn't know where to start. If I were being flirted at (is that a word?) I wouldn't know how to react and probably end up blushing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Nice to see you found this thread babe, now you have....flirt away...let the natural flirtyness in you run wild...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
In my case, I don't flirt. Growing up in social isolation never gave me the chance to learn how. So I wouldn't know where to start. If I were being flirted at (is that a word?) I wouldn't know how to react and probably end up blushing.

Its not that hard Deson, just be bold and dont be scared and im sure you will find you way in this thread nods

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
*walks back into the thread once again*

*evaluates the ladies flirting in here*

*wonders if they REALLY don't mind flirting with crude boys*

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So how does one LEARN how to flirt? I remember working at a restaurant as a dishwasher and there was a waitress who would call every male "Hun". The thing of it was while it meant really nothing to her to call people that it struck me solidly. I'll continue to monitor this thread and maybe I can learn something. Either that or get my face slapped. (chuckle)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Well getting your face slaped is all part of the fun lol. Just watch what everyone else says and try come up with some funky reply.
Welcome back to the thread lordi.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Theres all kinds of flirts "Hun"
You just need to find your nitch. I think my favorite kind of flirts are the sassy kind. They tickle me beyond belief

There's this guy at work that dearly loves to try and get a rise out of me, so I play his game because I think he's funny. Anyhow he came into my office the other day to give us girls "A learning" on how to make his life easier at work....and bla, bla, bla, he goes on and on with his Boston accent ranting and carrying on. I laugh at him because I think he's hilarious. He says stuff like..."I don't think you've ever really seen me fired up Jen" then he'll puff up his chest, walk behind my desk chair and stick his puffed up chest in the back of my head and say "I'm a rooster!"
Then I'll say something like...."You know what I do to mean roosters Steve? I kick em like a soccer ball" Then he'll say.... "God I love a sassy woman!!"

That kind of thing is a daily occurance.... but it tickles me beyond belief. I almost look forward to seeing the little rooster walk in my office everyday just so we can have such an exchange

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

lol, you are you cutest lil thing!

I cant wait to work again, I miss those moments!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join