It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Hijacker Found Working as Cleaner at Heathrow Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Afghan Hijacker Found Working as Cleaner at Heathrow Airport

www.foxnews.com

An Afghan hijacker who won the right to live in England is working at Heathrow Airport in London as a cleaner in the British Airways training center, the Daily Mail reported.

Nazamuddin Mohammidy, 34, was among nine hijackers who in 2000 diverted an Ariana Airlines flight with 160 passengers on board to Stansted Airport in Essex, England.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wasnt sure if this was posted I couldnt find it but this is disturbing. I wonder if our government has let something like this slide? I thought the brits were smarter than this...I guess they live in just as politically correct country as ours...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That is awesome!!! Love the security checks they do!!! IMO they only thing terrorist will be able to do in the future is blow up a plane and that will not give them the attention they want.. If any hijacker gets on a plane and says this is a hijacking then everyone on the plane will jump up and beat the *&^* out of them...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I cant believe people arent jumping on this story I mean to me this is some big news.....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh well, I guess the airplanes were not highjack after all.
Government cant have it both ways.
Whats is he doing walking around, when he should have been burnt up in the crashes.

I really dont know how much more WE THE PEOPLE can take on the Governments, LIES, LIES, LIES.
I have to say its one of the Biggiest Cover up ever.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm sure you'll find some other famous hijackers hanging out in places they shouldn't be if you look hard enough

new topics

top topics

join