It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA PHOENIX MARS LANDER PREPARING TO LAND.Might find more evidence of Egyptian statue on MARS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

WOWS,We are on ride of roller coaster of exiting news this month and its in 3rd in row.NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander is preparing to end its long journey and begin a three-month mission to taste and sniff fistfuls of Martian soil and buried ice. The lander is scheduled to touch down on the Red Planet on Sunday, May 25th.

External Video

I was reading this blog and possibility sparker's in my brain so i am sharing with you about Egyptian statue on mars? their is already a thread but what i was thing is might be NASA'S PHOENIX MARS LANDER Might find more evidence of Egyptian statue on mars?

What you guys think about it ?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think they're already on mars, in bases, and they are doing this as a stage show and they will find exactly what they want you to think they've found.
whatever fits the storyline.

(but i'll play along for fun)

(damn i should never have gotten into the habit of peaking at my xmas presents before they were wrapped... spoil all the fun.. o well )

-M

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ya you right i just post to just announce it on ats that hey guys see they landing their lolz

new topics

join