It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
6.0 Mw - SICHUAN-GANSU BORDER REG, CHINA
Preliminary Earthquake Report Magnitude 6.0 Mw
* 17 May 2008 17:08:25 UTC
* 18 May 2008 01:08:25 near epicenter
* 17 May 2008 11:08:25 standard time in your timezone
Location 32.273N 104.984E
Depth 10 km
* 81 km (50 miles) WSW (257 degrees) of Guangyuan, Sichuan, China
* 97 km (60 miles) NNE (13 degrees) of Mianyang, Sichuan, China
* 193 km (120 miles) NNW (328 degrees) of Nanchong, Sichuan, China
* 1255 km (780 miles) N (356 degrees) of HANOI, Vietnam
Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 9.5 km; Vertical 0.0 km
Parameters Nph = 39; Dmin = 999.9 km; Rmss = 1.13 seconds; Gp = 75°
M-type = Mw; Version = 6
Event ID US 2008sda9 ***This event supersedes event AT00104411.