It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What if Barack Obama were a real Muslim?"-UCLA Prof.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Of couse he's a muslim. Why can't people see that? He dresses like one too-the signs are all there. Obama Hussein is a muslim and I don't trust him. I don't trust him not because of his religion, but because he's a follower of such people that have caused problems over the years. Anyone associated with terrorists CANNOT and should NOT be president.

And that is my belief.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Link to source

If the American president were in fact a Muslim, you must understand that more than 1.2 billion of the world's Muslims would want to vote for him. And if the American president were Muslim, Muslims would come to believe that America really is the land of opportunity for all — not just for white males who know how to fire people and then walk off with million-dollar bonuses because of how they kept costs down.

I really dont understand this bull#. How can 1.2 billion non americans vote in 2008? Even if he is a Muslim, Jew whatever he is not immune to Senate, Congress and the people.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ed Sha

that's why he said, "would want to" instead of just "would".

JEDIMILLER - im gonna assume that's bait. I'm gullible enough to generally buy it though. be nice - some of us prefer to believe people and end up lookin like jerks. :-(

well, if it is real, so you know... there's a nation of ding bats who think just like you... that's it! RUN! You could WIN!!!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Thats just bait for attack. Other then Hussein you have no proof that he is a muslim. Extremely ignorant post.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Our greatest export is entertainment:

Reality TV, ever heard of Big Brother, Survivor, The Apprentice?

Our largest income earners are:

Athletes, entertainers, celebrities

Our failures are public knowledge:

Enron, Subprime Mortgage Lenders, lack of Health Care and Poverty IN AMERICA

And you wonder why people have such a warped view of Americans??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join