It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i being followed or is it just paranoia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
ok recently i have felt that i am being followed but when i think about what happened i keep feeling that I'm just being paranoid. ok well the first thing that happened was about a month ago. It turned out that the friends that i walk to school with were both sick so i had to go by myself and as going down a street on my scooter and it was a bumpy road so i was making a lot of noise (im in like the middle of the street btw) and then i hear like a few steps behind me but i disregard it as noting so i continue and then i hear it again, a little louder and a little closer so i turn around, and i see nothing, so i continue then finally i hear like someone stomping like directly behind me, i turn around as fast as possible and theres nothing there!!! its at this point im scared as hell so i just bolt until i get to the street my school is on because there are tons of people there so there would be a lot of witnesses if something happened to me. then a few days later and continuously until now i hear people calling my name during class and it mostly happens during science. but when i keep thinking about it it could have all been my imagination coupled with paranoia

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
you are being follow, and you are Being Monitored because of your activities in conspiracy forums, but dont worry they will just follow you, they will never kill you or your family, they just want to make sure that you will not do an investigation and find deep secrets.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by CzErased]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If youre being followed, which I doubt that you are, it isnt because of this forum.
The FBI, NSA, CIA or w/e do not have the resources to follow every member of every conspiracy forum on the internet.
Trust me, I used to think the same thing but then I thought how bored my followers must be because I never do anything worth reporting.
If and thats a big IF, they were to monitor you or anyone else that visits this forum, they would do it electronically, using something like carnivore, echelon or any other unknown method..
chill out

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
you are being follow, and you are Being Monitored because of your activities in conspiracy forums, but dont worry they will just follow you, they will never kill you or your family, they just want to make sure that you will not do an investigation and find deep secrets.

Frankly I find your reply outrageous and immature.
You are causing panic and concern to a stranger.
--

To the original Poster, likely it is your imagination.
The next time you hear the noises, check the reactions of any friends or family around you, if they hear it, then fine... something is amiss.

If they don't hear anything, then it could possibly be you have an over active imagination, or even a slight chance of a mental illness.

If this keeps happening to you, then I suggest talking to a pro about it (a doctor, teacher, parent etc..)

But ignore the above poster, learn to relax and panic not.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

Hi chupacabraboy. Please clarify something for me.

You said you were going to school on a scooter? What kind of scooter and how fast will it go?

If I were riding a scooter there is no way a person walking would be able to catch me nor would I hear their foot steps. You did say you were making a lot of noise and were in the middle of the street. How could you hear someones foot steps?

I agree with mr. lizard......if this continues talk with a teacher you respect or a doctor.

Sounds like you may be paranoid but that is no crime and can be corrected. Best of luck to you in finding a solution in your problem.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You are being watched from space, we all are. The cameras are on, all over. You won't be singled out until you step out of line.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This kid is 13 years old. People please do not be cruel to him.

Anyway, the footsteps could have been an echo of somekind. The voices in class, well if you keep hearing voices (especially if it starts happening other places) you should probably consider talking to a doctor or counselor.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I believe he may be referring to a small "leg powered" scooter, my son had many of them in the past and they make no more noise than a skateboard.

It is to bad that children at this age worry about such things, when I was 13 all I worried about was having fun and making it through the school year and into summer break.

Maybe his parents have him on ADD meds (legal speed) which can cause paranoia.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The truth is you might be being followed.

It's a possibility, regardless of the reasons why.

One should not cloud the truth, no matter how painful it may be.

The question is; Is it more painful for the person revealing the truth, or for the person receiving it?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Chupacabraboy, I wouldn't worry about it too much - you have a decent mode of transportation, so unless the person following you has intentions of which are not that of simple observation you should be okay if you just keep your travelling straight, and don't stop to examine something stupid like an oddly-coloured brick or something.

My advice for you is that you have two options; Stop thinking about - and by stop thinking about it i mean CEASE THOUGHT, because thinking about anything too much will always have adverse affects - or take measures to protect yourself.

What you could do is go to a martial art class somewhere, explain your situation to the instructor, and i'm pretty certain most instructors would only be too happy to show you a few self-defense moves.

What i will tell you is this; You're too young to be worrying about this sort of thing.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences in my life. I don't necessarily think that you are paranoid.

As crazy as this may sound; I always called on the name of God - Jah, Jesus or whatever works for you. And do it out-loud. See if that helps?

U2U me if you like!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok for one thing im not on add drugs or wtv. also i am on a leg powered scooter but when you're on a bumpy road it makes more noise that it usually does, and i could tell it was foot steps cause it was like someone dragging their feet almost and the closer it was the more rapid the sounds sounded. and to everyone telling me to go to a doctor don't worry the voices haven't told me to burn things
and once i did someone else react to the sound once. when i heard it i turned in the direction and jimmy was looking in the same direction. so......blah

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is it a voice you recognise?
possibly it could be a fellow classmate playing tricks on you

(or planning you a birthday party? lol)

If it's a girl's voice followed by giggles, i'm sure you can work out the rest.

However, if it seems to definitely be an adult's voice then I have no rational explaination other than overactive imagination, or potentially a slight mental issue. If it's not saying anything but your name we can rule out schitzophrenia, and almost everything else however.

Maybe the next time you hear it, outright ask the person sitting next to you if they heard it.
Even if they didn't, they might be more on the lookout and hear it the next time you do.

One thing I can tell you. If it's someone following you for your involvment here, they sure wouldn't be calling attention to themselves by calling your name, so I think it's pretty safe to say you're just overeacting.

(oh, and maybe the noise on the street was some kind of animal in bushes on the side of the street? Someone's dog or cat, or even a squirrel.)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
YOu are being followed, by us, TRY TO RUN, TRY TO HIDE, JUMP ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I doubt you are being followed. It could be someone trying to contact you. You might have been chosen as a contact person to establish a link between you and others from another place, not extraterrestrial. They are dialing the number (your name).

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm having quite a struggle with a similar situation. About a week ago, I noticed a guy walking in circles about 10 yards from me. He was pacing and looking at me while hiding his face with a cellphone. I was texting on my cell to my cousin. I immediately wrote a text to her saying what I noticed and sent it. Less than 10 seconds later the guy looked up at me, turned and walked away quickly. A while later, I noticed a dark compact car following behind me with GSA plates. A couple of days ago, a Black Expedition with GSA plates was following behind me. I put on my turn signal to get on the interstate and at the very last moment jumped back on the main road. The SUV swerved but didn't make the turn and continued onto the interstate. About a mile later, I noticed another one in front of me and signaled to go in Wal mart Just as they started into walmart I floored it and went home.

Does this sound like coincidence or paranoia?

join