It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's bunker? Fort Reno, DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Fort Reno Park in Washington DC has been closed as of this week for fear of unusual amounts of arsenic in the soil...."found by satellite imagery"

www.washingtonpost.com...

The US Park Service fenced off the 33 acre park after completion of a "street sweep", clearing all pedestrians from the area. On that same day a caravan of black limos were seen entering the park. The Fort Reno area has had been under construction for quite some time. Whats really going on?

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Veltliner

Interesting story but I can't find reference to the caravan you mentioned. Can you provide corroboration for that statement?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This information came to me from an eyewitness account of a large number of vehicles, not military, but several non-descript black limos. This person was not caught up in the street sweep and stayed out of sight and witnessed these vehicles enter the park. I live in DC and this is a person that lives in a neighborhood near Fort Reno.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All I'm wondering is...if the soil is contaminated at such dangerous levels, why are there non-military vehicles, black limos, doing at a arsenic contaminated site? My source also says that theres been construction going on, for quite some time, in the park before the arsenic scare came up in the media.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Veltliner

Hey, I live in the area and find this fascinating.

Did the story actually say arsenic was discovered by 'satellite imagery'??

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
yes they did. Heres a link at MSNBC

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
And now there is this interesting alert from AlertDC:

MPD reports / Falcon's "Virgo" exercise is scheduled for late tonight 5/21/08 beginning at 2345 hours into tomorrow morning 5/22/08 ending at 0600 hours. This exercise comprises a series of training flights held in coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Capital Region Command Center, the Joint Air Defense Operations Center, Civil Air Patrol, and NORAD. Residents in the area can expect flights to occur throughout the night.

Sent by DC HSEMA to e-mail, pagers, cell phones