It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the New World Order make mistakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Throughout the course of history, the New World Order has brought conflict and strife to the nations of earth. The French Revolution, the Napoleonic Wars, the First and Second World Wars, Korean war, Vietnam war and Iraq wars are all examples of conflicts where there is evidence of secret society intervention. But have the results of any of these conflicts been, by mistake, against their overall agenda? Did the course of events that unfolded compramise their position?

Presumably the patrons of the NWO are Human (unless your of the David Icke camp), and Humans make mistakes...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by lordlefty]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes, it has.

That guy who got struck and killed by lightening going from Germany to France I believe it was was a messenger from Adam Weishaupt and he was delivering Illuminati secret documents to Illuminati members in France.

The authorities got a hold of the documents, turned them in to the proper authorities and the Illuminati was made public............................................

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes, and the Bavarian government cracked down on them, so they merged into freemasonry and moved to post revolutionary france.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And the Czar of Russia shut down the Illuminati at the Congress of Vienna which is the reason why Czarism in Russia was later shut down.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if they are necessarily making mistakes, but since they don't control everything, some things are out of their control. For example, the League of Nations seems not to have done a grat deal toward NWO, and wasn't around for very long.
Also, if they are human, part human, whatever, theyre is still plenty of infighting amongst the societies. The East doesn't get along with the West, and vice versa.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm not aware of every move the NWO has made but common sence would tell that there would have to have been mistakes. No matter how good anyone is at doing something, a flaw can creep into your plans and blidside you. And as large a scale as they are operating on I would say there would even be a higher % of mistakes. But no doubt they have learned from every mistake made as we all do. Even the most perfect well thought out plans fail. No matter how much experience you have no matter how hard you try they can still fail. And you can wad your entire day up and throw it in the trash can. Makes you wonder how my day went doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Does the New World Order make mistakes?

even the greatest minds make mistakes

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That even if there was a NWO society... even a mistake they could use to there advantage. Us gemini's do it all the time!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes, they do make mistakes, because their plans depend on people's reactions to those plans. The NWO can make reasonably good guesses as to how people will react to a particular thing happening, but can't absolutely guarantee it. I think that they were hoping that 11 September would cause the people to agree wholeheartedly with things like the Patriot act and the war in Iraq, but instead they got many people standing against them. I don't think they expected so many to disagree.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eireann
Yes, they do make mistakes, because their plans depend on people's reactions to those plans. The NWO can make reasonably good guesses as to how people will react to a particular thing happening, but can't absolutely guarantee it. I think that they were hoping that 11 September would cause the people to agree wholeheartedly with things like the Patriot act and the war in Iraq, but instead they got many people standing against them. I don't think they expected so many to disagree.

Once again I stand by my convictions that the NWOs goals are to gain control through economics. Sure you could argue that a "new world order" is in effect in control of the white house, but they arent part of the NWO. The NWO is all about corporations and aquirring wealth. Those polcies you mentioned are just political programs pushed through by a Republican Administration, and if the response is so bitter then why did they get passed in the first place? No...The NWO doesnt aim to keep us down with the Patriot Act, they intend to keep us down with inflation, tariffs, and invading our privacy.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You're right about the corporations, Agent47, but I think they will use anything possible to get control and to keep it. They have a game plan and they want things to go their way no matter what they have to do to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eireann
You're right about the corporations, Agent47, but I think they will use anything possible to get control and to keep it. They have a game plan and they want things to go their way no matter what they have to do to achieve it.

Well then I'd recommend you looking at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anyone no this to be true I have read in several places that the NWO will crush all middle class. There will only be dirt poor or filthy rich.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Does anyone no this to be true I have read in several places that the NWO will crush all middle class. There will only be dirt poor or filthy rich.

Sadly I aim to be one of the filthy rich but I will never forget the cause.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Can you explain to me how they would crush the "middle class"? Would the "people with the mojo" tell companies "Lay off all people that have an income between $ and $" Or to the credit bureaus "Issue no more credit to incomes between $ and $" close the banks, etc etc.
Does anyone think it would be possible?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ah! lets see, they could keep driving the cost of living up until no one can make enough money to keep thier doors open. The banks foreclose and take thier properties or they sellout to big companys who are more than ready to assume all thier customers. In fact the former owners would need a place to work so they would be able to stay on but not at the salary they were used to getting. Most of the middle class are self employed I assume. Some educated people probably work for big companys making big bucks. Any big company I assume could cut peoples pay way back. If there was no place else to go they would have to stay. Educated people are not going to ride a garbage truck or get in the ditches. Picture every form of business turned into something like a Wal-Mart. Everybody still does thier same old job but for the other fellow and for a whole lot less money. It would all be ran by big business.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

That guy who got struck and killed by lightening going from Germany to France I believe it was was a messenger from Adam Weishaupt and he was delivering Illuminati secret documents to Illuminati members in France.

Just a quick comment:

The story of an Illuminatus messenger being struck by lightning and having secret documents discovered is apocryphal. It makes for a good fireside yarn, but it has no basis in fact.
In reality, the secret papers of the Illuminati were published in a book by Adam Weishaupt called "In Defense of Illuminism." This book was written and published b Weishaupt while he was in exile, several years after the Jesuit crackdown in Bavaria.
The crackdown was a result of the Bavarian secret police having infiltrated the Illuminati, not the discovery of any documents. Weishaupt officially disbanded the Illuminati at this time, but remained active in the Masonic Rite of Strict Observance. The Masonic rite, however, was philosophical in nature, while his Illuminati was political and promoted a revolutionary style of classical liberalism, similar to a kindred secret society in the Colonies called the Sons of Liberty, who were probably responsible for the Boston Tea Party.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

top topics

join