It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a way to infiltrate area51 without getting caugt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
what if we organize a group of 2-300 people and get evryone to bye a remote control helicopter with a camera with live feed that can be controlled through the internet.
send all the copters spread out and cover ass much as we can b4 the shoot them down

i think it would be well worth it for the footage we would get

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Footage of what?

Sheds, cars and other general military base stuff? Nothing of any value is going to be on the surface, especially when Joe public can have a peek from his couch.

All the good stuff, if there is any, will be underground away from prying eyes.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
we would definatly find somthing interesting in there and if lucky one of the bunkers could be open

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

I agree,all of the good stuff would be concealed.

lol,maybe remote cars?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Even if one of them was open, you expect to be able to fly a remote controlled helicopter into one and have a mooch around?

It's been said many a time here, but Area 51 is a impenetrable fortress. No-one is getting in with anything short of a full on assault.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This has been talked about on ATS a # of time do a search

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
you wouldn't be able to see any more from a remote control helicopter than you can see from google earth. so, you would not only waste your time, when you get caught, you'll most likely be suicided in prison a week or two later, just in case.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
thats why we would need 2-300 helicopters spread out properly so it would take very long for area51 staff to shoot down
and because of the helicopters bieng controlled by internet it will not be so easy to trace people

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, just how do you propose to control 2-300 RC helicopters "through the internet"? Something tells me that your grasp of RC technology is rather limited.

Furthermore, internet control aside, at best you are looking at a few thousand feet of range from the transmitter before you lose control, in most cases much less.

Might as well be trying to fly that stuff to the moon...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Madmax, grow up, one signal scrambler and all those very expensive long range remote control helicopters become desert debris. Area 51 is not accessible, there is at least twenty miles of desrt and mountains between it and any place you can get. Area 51 is an alien zone, anyone who tries to invade it will be eaten alive

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Then you would have to control the helicopter by satallite because the standard reception would not reach the helicopter while 2500 people are a safe distance from the base.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Has anyone tried entering area 51 while having an out of body experience? If someone interested in getting in, learned to force themselves to have one, and became experienced with controlling them, it would be an easy way to get inside.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to anon ats 1, restricted air space, if you match up hobbiest helicopters against the USAF (Nellis AFB) and the Alien technology in Area-51 there is no contest. reply to anon,, ats 2, oobe's are such a subjective thing, how are you going to prove you did it? All the aliens i know have no physical bodies themselves. Do you really think a novice would be a match for millions of them for whom oobe is the way of their life?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The only way to get into area 51 is if you get a few thousand people and live-feed news coverage of the event. Then all those people would need to walk confident in the fact that they wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to drop a bomb on you. Even then, you'd need all those people to sign up in advance without stirring up some trouble.

So basically, impossible.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have said it before, and I'll say it again.

First,

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

Attempting to perform any of the activities suggested in this thread is a crime.

Second,

Trying to spy on a known Top Secret government facility in a time of war could be construed as an act of treason. With the total disregard the current leadership of the country has for the constitution already, do you really want to go down that road?

Third,

Flying ANY aircraft in a restricted zone, much less over an active airport like Area 51, is a SERIOUS violation off FAA rules and you WILL get MASSIVE fines if not federal prison time.

You will get caught if you try anything like this. They have very high--tech monitoring devices for miles and miles around the base. They can pick up rabbits hopping around out there. They are always scanning for and sure as hell can triangulate a simple radio signal to find you as your controlling your blimp/plane/RC car.

What do you hope to see? Do you think we have captured alien spacecraft sitting on the other side of certain buildings that you can't see from public land? Maybe they forgot to build a roof on the alien hybrid center and you can get a view of that.....

You're not going to be able to see anything you cant already see on Google Earth. You can get better information by researching certain sites on the web as they have done things like camp outside the gates for a month or two and some of the sites even have taped conversations between planes and the tower out there. You get the added bonus of not risking prison time too.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

Bingo. It has been mentioned so often that it should be a sticky thread so it would be easier to ignore.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It could be done, I think..

If we fly the copters up high, and maybe they are too small to be detected.. -?

I think it worth a try..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Let me ask you one question: Are you #ing retarded?

I would NEVER want to infiltrate Area 51, nor take pointers on how to do so from a person who can't capitalize letters, nor even spell the word 'caught'. In my opinion, whoever posted this thread is a large douche taco and should get his ass kicked on a daily basis.

Do us all a favor and just stop thinking, breathing and eating, and just perish, without tainting the rest of the world.

Have a great day!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The problem being that they would NOTICE the helicopters.

Now, say we had a micro-cam on some sort of bug-sized moveable object, then maybe. But even then it would need to be controlled from the border of area 51, which is possible since you would be on the legal side, but they would most likely see what you were doing from their lookout.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What if area 51 was just created to hide something else, somewhere else. Area 51 could just be a lure...just for us to focus on it a may be leave something else unexplored.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join