It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its so Damm HOT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Today, in Northern California, the tempature will rise to over 100 degree Farenhight.

Thats realy hot...

Like nasty nasty hot...

The over/under on how long before Al Gore shows up, and blames the heat on people driving SUV's is about 4 hours...

But in all seriousness, its dammed hot here...

Since everyone is blameing the US, and HAARP for what happen in China, can i just blame the Chinese for it being 100 Degrees... please... its so damm hot...

And it is clearly chinas fault... yep... its chinas fault that it is 100 degrees here in California...

Either that, or the heat has made me delisional...

I realy hate 100 degree weather...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here! Here! I feel the heat too! Heat makes people 'hot under the collar' and frankly sweating sebum and water is not cool. Yuch! It's making me stay indoors with the blinds up, fan turned on and maybe later the air conditioner.

So is this the 'global warming' that Al Gore has been ranting about lately? I believe China is number one on the list of polluters (i.e. the emission of carbon dioxide). But other possible climate control mechanisms may be those 'chemtrails' and HAARP activities.

I dunno. It's too hot to think! Bring back the rains!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Since everyone is blameing the US, and HAARP for what happen in China, can i just blame the Chinese for it being 100 Degrees... please... its so damm hot...

And it is clearly chinas fault... yep... its chinas fault that it is 100 degrees here in California...

LMAO

I like it hot....the weather that is. Well, the weather in Indiana just plain sucks right now. Cloudy, cold, rainy, cloudy, cold, rainy, cloudy....ok, you get it. I do much better in the heat. I would be glad to send it your way.

Rush

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, pack up and come to Cape Cod, where the temps have not risen above 45 degrees and its almost June!

Everyone still has their coats on and theres more of it on the way, according to the weather man. Its also dark and dreary (fantastic for depression) so come on down!!!

I went to the beach and had to pull out a thick blanket to put over my shoulders. BRRRRRRRR.

This is very strange and i've never seen it before. Must be global warming!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well, djtempe... its about 60 degrees hotter here...

I was walking down the road, and i saw a sprinkler... and i ran into it...

Also, on campus, there was a person just spraying people with a hose...

ITS SO DAMM HOT!

Take a guess what i am wearing... just a bathing suit... board shorts rock!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I LOVE it hot. LOVE IT!!

I don't understand people that don't..........I drive in a convertible whenever I can and it can get mighty hot where I live. I'd rather have the rag down than use the A/C. Of course, I always need to have a cap handy. The top of my head could get out of control burnt. Like I would get top of the head cancer or something! I would look like a guy that had cancer on the top of his head.

I would take consistent heat over three months of cold and snow ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

top topics

join