It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/15/08 Ufo sighting over Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hanging out at my apartment with a friend (apartment on 43 ave and union hills) he got a call from a friend of his who was on 12th st and bell road. Told us he was looking at 3 red lights over Deer Valley airport in a circle formation blinking on and off. We got out side looked to the north east sky and there indeed was 3 red lights blinking on and off in a circle formation, as we stood watching they started to form a triangle. My friend (John) and I ran to his car to get as close as we could, as we got to his car two of the three lights dissapeared. The third brightened up as if it was getting closer then went out.

My dad confirmed this sighting from his house located on 43rd ave and northern. Contacted Deer Valley Airport there voice mailbox was full and they were not accepting calls. Tried to contact Luke Air Force Base they would not answer any of my questions at ALL. Sighting took place on 5/15/08 at around 12:03am.

If any one else in arizona saw this sighting please let me know. third one in the past couple of months same location. Something big is coming keep your eyes to the sky Arizona

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Another sighting i missed in AZ!!!!!!

How long did you watch them for?
Did you see any other colors or just red?
Did they seem to move or stay stationary?
Did you hear any noise?

Ill dvr the morning news and see if they mention anything.

Welcome to ATS

[edit on 15-5-2008 by drock905]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What time did you say? I live in az, tempe to be exact. I've been looking towards the sky since our last visit but haven't seen anything besides a few tiny lights that are moving and sometimes just dissapear, can't tell if there stars or not. Az seems to be a hotbed of activity lately.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi ArizonaUFOHunter and welcome to ATS. Thanks for posting your sighting. I am not in Arizona, and it's good to know that so many are still keeping an eye out.

Sounds similar to the lights being seen in Indiana as well. (Discussed in this thread.)

Rush

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
watched the arizona morning news casts and no mention of the lights.

top topics

join