It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The Big Brother Matrix of Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I found this to be a quite a chilling, albeit short video that I thought others might enjoy.

Indeed, with the "reality" that has been molded for us through our TV and news medias, it would appear that the lines between the movie and the real world are not so far apart---Propaganda and brainwashing are everywhere, and a great deal of the masses have been subliminally programmed to go right along for the ride, over and over...The next ride is pulling up---Who will climb aboard for another spin, and who will walk away, realizing they've been being played for a fool for so long?

I once was one of these sleepwalkers---I am now fully awake.

www.informationliberation.com...

Is Our Reality Controlled By Free Humanity Or By a Powerful Elite? Was The Matrix Trying to Tell Us Something? You Decide.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that information. That's a great find. I appreciate your work. I'll visit that website, immediately.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thx Rambo.

This is quite important stuff IMO. This process of brainwashing and propaganda has been played out masterfully by TPTB for the past century or so--Literally since the advent of broadcast media forms. It is so easy to be taken in by it and NOT EVEN NOTICE.

And this is where I suspect the vast majority of the people lie within--the inability to see how they are being manipulated with these tactics.

I know that I was taken in by this, hook line and sinker, just a few years ago with the Iraq war.

Immediately post-9/11, I was hooked to the tube, leaning on every word the propaganda-spewing talking heads were squirting out. I was cheering it all on in what I felt was "patriotism".

Looking back, I cannot believe how well this brainwashing program worked on me and everyone else around me.

Never again.

I hope more people can awaken to what they are doing to us all.

Because they are furiously working on another round here.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I totally agree with you. Those mass-murderers are misleading & quite perverted. They can't keep us locked in their matrix of lies.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That was an amazing Video, I am going to try to watch it everytime I go online or record it somehow. I know to all to well about brainwashing and propaganda distorting how you see things, controlling you. Sorry for posting on your last thread just saw picture and something I wrote on arrival and just automatically read things several times out of habit and try to pull apart for possible hidden meaning.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Thanks P.O.W..

I hope folks will take the short 5 minutes to watch this, as it is of the utmost importance RIGHT NOW.

I see people on THIS VERY SIGHT buying into the latest brainwashing cycle these Elitists are churning out, hook, line and sinker, and cheering on their lust for an Iran war!

It shows that this mind-manipulation STILL has a stranglehold on the populace!!

Once people become fully aware of it, it will cease to pull them in!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Wow thanks for posting that super cool vid………….

But no I’m sorry they were not trying to tell us something with the movie the matrix…….

They were only reaffirming that witch we the few of us all ready know……..

Just remember that in the second movie when neo talks to the architect he learns that he along with all the resistance was just the remainder to the equation meant to control.

Morpheus said “ I have lived a dream and now that dream is lost to me”

So the question is was it the second movie that was trying to tell us something?

What is real? And just how deep does the rabbit hole go?……………….

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
um i believe that line is a quote from somewhere that has to do with the ship because i was just destroyed.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Lol

Yea you are right but may I suggest watching the movie again .

Neo tells Morpheus that all he was ever told by the oracle was a big load of poop kind of, then they get a proximity alert, Neo sees that the squids have a new bomb toy, they abandon ship, it blows up then Morpheus says his peace.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Izarith]

top topics

join