It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Releases Batch Of Secret UFO Files Detailing Hundreds Of Reported Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Britain Releases Batch Of Secret UFO Files Detailing Hundreds Of Reported Sightings

www.rawstory.com

A UFO landed at the airport they were overseeing in the east of England, touched down briefly, then took off again at tremendous speed. Yet that's what they reported happened at 4 p.m. on April 19, 1984.

The incident is one of hundreds of reported sightings contained in more than 1,000 pages of formerly secret UFO documents being released Wednesday by Britain's National Archives.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
One more step on the way to disclosure I hope. What Humanity really needs is worldwide acknowledgement of UFOS and ETs; to change our global consciousness, to put behind us the ridiculous idea of the major religions, and humble the Megalomaniacal leaders of the World.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think with what the Vatican has just done is that intial push towards the acceptance of UFOs and possibly the beings that pilot them. (Whether it be aliens or by our own human hands). Overall though I still think it's good Britain did this, didn't the USSR do this before as well (or one of the other countries? I can't remember) Anyway I just hope we are getting closer to something earth-shattering.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join