It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAULDINGWORTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
has any one been to fauldingworth test site yet?(some belive the site was responible for the earthquake in feb)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

hi there fellow lincolnshire person ,

have you looked at the thread regarding the earthquake ?? you will see i have made a few posts there,

get in touch mate, i live in Lincoln

and welcome to ATS !

snoopyuk

[edit on 15-5-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
thank you

yeh went to this test site to have a look(took sum pic's and that) its a big place, doubled fenced all the way round with a 8/10ft gap between each fence.within the gap it has got sensor's all the way around(as soon as you get up to the gates get you pass them)spent bout 1hr there,as we were going back to the car the police turned up! first they said "they had a call" then 5mins later they said"some one stoped them" to tell them we were there(which one was it?) took my address,ect... and put it into a diffrenet book(not there normal notepad)then they went on there way. some thing very strange is going on there,mybe they have a earthquake bomb or somthing like that.a lot of people said when the earthquake was happening they felt like a pressuer wave going tho them.i mean what better way to test a thing like this,(1) at nite,(2)you get all the test results done for you,(3) it was felt all across the uk (and some say felt in holland),(3) this place is privatised NOT a mod ect.... place.

www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk... 6799

i am planning on going down there again soon to do a bit more digging
email me on [email protected]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by rikgrimsby]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
oh and people said they heard 2 bangs before before they felt the quake arrive

[edit on 19-5-2008 by rikgrimsby]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
oh and people said they heard 2 bangs before before they felt the quake arrive