It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that make me go "Hmmmmm"? Lucifer created us, God revenges us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes yes, before you reply, im just going to say this,
HAS LUCIFER CREATED US AND MANIFESTED ANOTHER EARTH?

I know it seems whacky, but Im really starting to think this.

Lucifer can usefor his personal gain, to worship or do what he needs having us not knowing. Lucifer was model of perfection [If Lucifer was even a He, Lucifer could very well be a She aswell, afterall angels do not have sexual preference unless they have a will to desire]

The God of this world is Lucifer, not the God of HEAVENS. Lucifer manifested this world before we were here. Lucifer was an accuser before God, testing him. So Lucifer, the God of this world tested Gods creation by creating his earth away from the dimension he was cast out of.

And the God who created the heavens and the first earth, the first humans for his intended purposeful life, is waiting to take his bloodline children to the original earth he created. This is the explaination of why God is not the ruler here, but perhaps to defend his first heavenly earth awaiting us who have been worthy.

I really think its possible and the explaination of why God is really not here, why he states he defends his people for a certain time only.

This earth is by no means close to heaven. Pollution is very high, how can this be heaven? How can even another flood restore this earth? Will a major earth event make earth beautiful again? Or will we shift? Maybe we will be depopulated out of anger untill a certain time of endurance as warriors for god in the future for his original earth?

It's ovious that we have conspiracy because Lucifer is the MASTER CONSPIRACY MAKER. Why do we hate the world so much? To hate our creator Lucifer? This is why He/She has little time, because its his MANIPULATED CREATION OF GODS TRUE WORK. THIS IS NOT THE TRUE EARTH.

Please tell me this makes sense?

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
no ones interested *pouts, boosts to see atleast one response *pounces around, hop hop

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes it makes sense and sounds like the Terra Papers.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Please tell me this makes sense?

Ha! That depends on the viewer. I'll give you that it's not the most far-fetched idea I've ever heard. We really don't know what the fallout was between God and Lucifer. The Bible just says he became full of pride. I guess it doesn't hurt to speculate as long as you label it as such.

Of course the leading school of thought is that this world was perfect at once and that it was ruined when Adam sinned.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I donno... that idea just seemes to me like another one of those attempts by Saten to divert us for God and in this case he is trying to reverse the roles of himself and God to make it seem like he is the ultimate creater (which is what Saten was trying to achieve before he was kicked from heavan any how).

Just my 2c

-fm

top topics

join