It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw my first UFO last night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

I was at my home when i noticed from my window what i first thought was a big bright star stationary just above the treeline. Until it began to move sideways and i saw how big and sparkling bright this thing was. It was travelling sideways along the treeline just above it, and dipped down few times, and even then i could see it shining through the trees. When it came to sight again there were few smaller objects around it. The object was unbeliveably bright and twinkling, about 5 times the size of the biggest star.

I couldnt believe it when i saw it moving sideways, up and down, and even staying stationary sometimes. I grapped my cellphone and got a short crappy footage of it when it travelled between the trees. It was like a star had came down to earth and was now travelling above a lake. Just unbeliveable. I then ran out to the lake, so i could see it without the trees being infront of me. By the time i got there, there was nothing. I cant believe if no one else saw this.

The sky was still blue and the stars werent visible yet. only the moon was up in the sky and bright.
I have never seen anything like this before. I was literaly shaking.

I reported to mufon and send the crappy footage to them.
The footage is nothing compered to how unbeliveable it was with a naked eye.
Anyone here from Finland around Pirkanmaa/Tampere please contact me if you saw it.
The video is rotated and converted to avi. Sound removed because of my "shocked" use of language. video is crappy, but it was unbeliveable.

mufoncms.com...

www.mufoncms.com...

Thanks

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
thats crazy man!!
0 freaky

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by psi-phreak

i cant believe this.. im still shaken by it. i was quite sceptic around here. It was the most beutiful light you can imagine.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Any Experts here?? I know the video is crappy, but the sighting was unbeliveable if youve seen it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Forell

HI Forell,

I have a few question for you, hope you dont mind if i ask, so that i can clear some issues out of the way!

1.) What time did this occur?

2.) You uploaded it on youtube, thats why we see the youtube link! when did you upload it?

the rest i will submit later

Thanks Forell

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Hi !

This happened about 23.00 in the evening 12.5.2008 (during the first period of Finland-Canada icehokey world championships game).

I uploaded this to youtube last night. before that, i used the link to Mufon on this thread where i uploaded the video first.

I have sent the video to several Finnish ufo investigators yesterday, and for now, i only have reply from "URSA" (investigating finlands meteor chases), and theyre saying that there were no known meteors or fireballs in finland at this time and place.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Congratulations on your first UFO sighting

Thanks for posting the video and the still picture. It's so distorted to me, it's hard to tell what shape or anything but the colors are sure odd.

Good job on reporting it to your UFO investigative agencies
Keep us posted as to what they say about it!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Thanks,

Im 30 now, and thought id never see one. Its so fustrating that when this finally happends, all i have to grap is a nokia n73 phone with a terrible zoom quality.
But the sight was unbeliveable. Still hoping someone around my home has seen it too..

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
And if someone needs the original mp4 clip from my phone i can provide that. The reason i converted to avi is that the video needed to be rotated. it was shot sideways. if some video professional over here could make the quality of briteness/colours better i would appreciate that.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seems like im having a coversation with myself over here. No video experts here it seems.. Anyway, i took a few zoom stills and enchanced the contrast/brightness. To me it looks like a saucer.. And it sure looked like one when i saw it.

In another still, it looked like this because it was pulsating:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has the case been confirmed? Any man-bite-dog news from the area? I read local news from Finland and have heard naught. Are you conducting an experiment?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Here´s the map/direction where i shot the object from. Aviation professionals watched the video and said that if the object was a plane landing to the nearest airport, the craft would have been 2 km long. They were stunned and still no explanation.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is getting big.. Finnish book writer has just contacted me about my sighting. It will be in the next book that they are publicing. Several Ufo investigators have contacted me too. The video has been viewed by many professionals here in finland, includin aviation experts and im getting e-mail/phone calls from all around. There are other witnesses showing up slowly.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i see you're not getting much attention here.. at least nobody's responding.

i think thats because there's SO MANY SIGHTINGS NOW!!!

its warming up, Forell. you can feel it.

my advice is this.. don't trust the ones that are first "officially" introduced.

bunch of convoluted crap that's been prepared for years

not only that..
but dont trust what the official humans are saying that they're accusing these new visitors of DOING either.

its alll convoluted.. wheels within wheels.

trust your heart..

-

[edit on 16-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Congratulations on your first sighting and for getting something that so many people dream of getting...video evidence.

The colours are fascinating.
You're obviously doing the right thing by the sounds of the reports that are coming back to you.

I know how you're feeling right now. I honestly do.
Keep up with the investigating and gathering the info that others are informing of you regarding what was/was not in the area at the time.

Try and get a map and plot out where you feel the object actually may have been. Direction is easy to do..distance is a bit more difficult as there's not much in the way of establishing the true size of the object.
But someone might be able to.

Great catch.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thanks!

This is grazy and im the "lucky" one in the middle of it. btw. How can i change the heading of my thread? i cant edit it it seems.. i was too exited when i first posted this and would like to change the heading. Thanks

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't think you CAN change the title of your thread, but I could be wrong, I have never tried it. Congrats on the Finnish book people that asked to use your story in their book.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm from tampere, finland too and i've missed it. Damn hockey game, almost all the people here in finland were waching that game

I've never seen anything like that. That was a great catch! it was a shame that you did't have real dvcam to record that. Little bit crappy pixels at the video.
But I have shown that video to so many friends and we are like just can't image, that here in on town was ufo. All the ufos that have reported here in finland were like 20 years ago, i could be wrong. But video footage it was just amazing.
Were going to see that place in Pyhäjärvi. Just don't know could i dare to swim there, like all the other summers.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
hi and why did you go there?

What made you go to that spot?

cheers

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Me? I didnt go anywhere first. Shot it from my home window where i can see the lake. After that i ran to the lake and it was gone.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join