It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw my first UFO last night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh sorry, misread it, thought you had gone out to try and find a UFO...

quite a weird thing to see. At first it reminded me of one of those rides you go on at theme parks ... the lights are amazing.

I don't know what to make of it especially as electronic equipment is usually not working when UFOs are around. Bush has similar technology... whenever he is around, you wont have a mobile network...

oh anyway, it is interesting.

edit for spelling

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
im pretty sure it wasnt mr bush

This "thing" was amazing. I still cant wrap my mind around it. The pulsating and the lights were something unbeliveable. Im so fustrated about the fact that i didnt get to the lake faster..to get close footage. that would have been something.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Bob

Moro!

We cant speak finnish here so...yeah i was watching the game too but somehow wnt to the window and there it was. you can pm me and we can talk more.. Whatever it was i hope it comes back.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Update:

I had a lot of help from investigator with good connections.
3 videos along with other information will go to Euroufo to be examined by 80 worlds top experts. Still looking for other witnesses..

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
FORELL.......

hey my video isn't as UP close but do you think this could be connected??? Your story sounded like mine, looked like a star..blah blah blah. Check it out, you have to fast forward to like 53 seconds AND make sure to go to the full screen, not just the little one, or you won't be able to SEE anything. cause to the naked eye it looked like a star flashing and moving odd then on video it was amazing/breathtaking.. (for me anyways, cause i never saw anything like it) I just need to get better footage if able.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by UNKNOWN313]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

hi!

the thing in the video you got dont look much same as what i saw. My sighting was bright almost like the sun, but you could look at it. It was wierd. I know i described it like "a star" first.. but only because of the lights and the "shine".

the size was so much bigger as you can see on the video and it looked even more unbeliveable for the naked eye. It moved very slowly along the treeline back and forth and stayed stationary sometimes. After it came down it was mostly behind the trees but it shined trough VERY strong.
The investigation is going on and its looking very odd right now. We dont get these on video much in here so people in the "business" are quite exited..

Cheers!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Forell,

Your sighting is very interesting, and although the video footage quality is poor, we can clearly see something very low to the ground emitting enough light energy to completely over-saturate the pixels on your n73!

Can you please describe the light in more detail:

1) If you managed to get closer to the object, do you think the light would have started hurting your eyes like looking into the sun or a very bright light bulb would?

2) Or, was it more like a reflection - think about how bubbles look underwater: They bend and concentrate ambient light and therefore look bright/shiny.

3) Color: Was the light just white or was it producing colour? If so, was the colour 'scattered' - like the sparkle of a crystal, diamond or a star?

4) Was the light from the object bright enough to illuminate the surrounding area (e.g. tops of trees, reflecting off the lake?)

5) Shape: You mentioned it looked like a disc. Are you sure? Was is more spherical, or long flat? Did it maintain the same shape as it moved?

6) What was the weather like that day? Was it warm/humid? Windy? Do you think the air may have been causing the light to shine or twinkle - think about how bright distant lights look through hot air.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

hi Anymoys il try to answer..

1. Yes. I think it deffinately would have started to hurt my eyes..theres no way something so bright could be looked at easily from the close distance. But il never know now since i didnt get to the lake fast enough. I was afraid i wouldnt have anything on video if id ran there before taping somethig.

2. No reflection. This thing was more real than anything around it, i can tell you that for sure..

3. Diamond, yellow, red..sparkling in a way that its hard to describe. Like pulsating energy, but definately moving intelligently. ( i say that because it howered, changed directions..you just know it when you see it )

4. Yes. It was illuminating the trees very much. And when it was behind them..as you can see at one point in the beginning of the video, it flashes through very strong. The light was unbeliveable with naked eye compared to the footage that has very crappy zoom..
(edit: at one point it illuminated 3 smaller objects around it. Too small for crappy zoom of the phone but not too small for my eyes. they were moving around too.)

5. To me it looked like a disk someties, but..pulsating constantly. so it was more like a ball of energy..disk again...ball..and so on. so the shape changed with the pulsating. and maybe there were other shapes as well.
Never seen anything like that in my whole life.

6. Weather. Very clear blue sky ,even though the sun had come down 22.00 and the sighting was 22.40. No wind as i can remember when i went out to the lake. And i could bet my left nut, that this wasnt a weather phonomena. I experienced it.

Hope i answered somethig well, sorry about my english.

Forell

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Congratulations Forrell. Thanks for sharing. I can personally relate to the overwhelming feelings that come from such sightings.
I think it is time to research some relatively inexpensive passive radar high speed outdoor dig cams. Time stamped. The data recorded would be invaluable. I don't mean just for you. For all of us.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm1602

Overwhelming to say at least.. i been out of my mind for the last week. It literally flipped my personal world up side down, so you can imagine how impressive the sighting was.. Never thought id see anything like this in a million years. and there it was. Too bad i didnt have something better to film it with. but anyways, i sure wont forget it anyday soon.

I would be very intrested about the radars but have no clue how to research that kind of information. Lets see how the investigation goes.

Thanks for the comment

Forell

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Congrats for your UFO-footage. It must be a real sight.
Hows investigations going?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just to share mine. Sept. nite around 10pm '04 in Cleveland OH. Out for a smoke in the back forty with dogs while 'they did their thing' and admonish if they started barking at some 'who do there'. Neighbors asleep. I see this ungodly unbelievable two football field yellow lighted from interior undulating shape come nearly overhead at about 2k feet. I wanted to start screaming. I had to cover my mouth. All I could say was 'Oh my God' over and over under my muted breath. It came in NNW from Lake Erie. Continued towards I480 and made a lazy bank South. I don't think I slept much that night. Also had the most incredible feeling of being scanned. They knew I saw them, and they saw me. That would be one of four in twelve yrs, but by far, the most astounding.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If they wanted to mess us up. They would have done so by now. At least that gives me 'some' comfort. Like a superior race viewing ant behaviour.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Crazy thing is I lived on the Gold Coast condominium complex from '88 to '93 before I bought my house about four miles inland. It had a 12th floor roof garden open 24/7. I spent many a night revelling in the stars and unimpeded view North and NEVER saw anything out of ordinary except some pretty cool northern lights in '89 after a major solar flare. And a cargo tanker get nailed by a lightning hit. Smoke off it and everything.Even picked up a Bluejays baseball game in Canada on am not possible before. Then I move to my house and 4 hits over 12 yrs. Go figure. The incoming storms and throwing snowballs into the lake were the best. Really wicked storms turned Erie green. We had one mother come in from the east that bowed my windows. I hid in the bathroom. Four people from the Edgewater yacht club died that afternoon, couldn't make it to inner breakwall. Storm was so intense it ripped the clothes from their bodies.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Wow.. Thanks for sharing your story. I never seen anything until i moved near this lake. I hope il get more "hits" also. Anyway i get the feeling that it was once in a lifetime thing, cause we dont see these things much around here in my country..and never videotaped one as i can recall. Im sure gonna keep my eyes open from now on.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience and great to have some video evidence.

Do you think this light source could be attached to the mast of a sailing boat? From the map you provided you seem quite close to the lake /sea and the speed at which the object travels could be similar to a boat at distance. The irregular movement could be due to the rocking motion of the water or the boat turning in a circle, giving the appearance of it moving left to right?

Also i can imagine that when you experience something like this you stay fixed to the spot, but did you not consider running down to the shoreline as if it stayed around for a while you would have a clear view all the way to the horizon and would also have a better chance of gauging its size and distance without objects spoiling the view.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
WOW! I disagree with your assessment that your footage is crappy. I mean it is not hollywood clear but it is some of the best TRUE footage I have seen. Much more detail than most and its definately NOT cgi.

This is really amazing. The colors you see in this video remind me alot of what I saw on my very first sighting over 20 years ago.. only it was much higher in the sky and did some very interesting course changes at high speeds.

Excellent sighting!

I am still blown away over the video right now but will post more later.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azonic-mantra

azonic-mantra!

I did go to the shore behind the treeline as soon as i could after taping the video. No boats or nothing whatsoever. And if youve seen this..you wouldnt even consider boats or airplanes. Thanks for commenting!

Forell

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thanks!

For what i know its the only video ever caught in here in Finland. The phone cam quality is ok as long as you dont zoom..but after that the pixels come and it turns to crap. But im still kicking my self about the fact that i didnt get the the lake more fast. Maybe id have unbeliveable close footage right now..

Thanks for sharing your experinece! This was now more than 1 week ago and im still blown away..

Forell

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Forell

trust me that feeling won't go away. No matter how much time passes you will not forget what you saw.

it never leaves you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join