posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
hi Anymoys il try to answer..
1. Yes. I think it deffinately would have started to hurt my eyes..theres no way something so bright could be looked at easily from the close
distance. But il never know now since i didnt get to the lake fast enough. I was afraid i wouldnt have anything on video if id ran there before taping
2. No reflection. This thing was more real than anything around it, i can tell you that for sure..
3. Diamond, yellow, red..sparkling in a way that its hard to describe. Like pulsating energy, but definately moving intelligently. ( i say that
because it howered, changed directions..you just know it when you see it )
4. Yes. It was illuminating the trees very much. And when it was behind them..as you can see at one point in the beginning of the video, it flashes
through very strong. The light was unbeliveable with naked eye compared to the footage that has very crappy zoom..
(edit: at one point it illuminated 3 smaller objects around it. Too small for crappy zoom of the phone but not too small for my eyes. they were moving
5. To me it looked like a disk someties, but..pulsating constantly. so it was more like a ball of energy..disk again...ball..and so on. so the shape
changed with the pulsating. and maybe there were other shapes as well.
Never seen anything like that in my whole life.
6. Weather. Very clear blue sky ,even though the sun had come down 22.00 and the sighting was 22.40. No wind as i can remember when i went out to the
lake. And i could bet my left nut, that this wasnt a weather phonomena. I experienced it.
Hope i answered somethig well, sorry about my english.
[edit on 18-5-2008 by Forell]