It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good place to begin a fun "on the road" blog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm fairly new to BTS and I thought that my upcoming schedule might offer me a chance to record my first real US tour with my band. We are finishing up our album at the end of this month and touring pretty much constantly after that.

We are being produced by the guy who produced Gym Class Heros, Every time I die, and Psyopus amongst others, and our already finished instrumentals show us that he is the guy to go with.

Honestly, if I wanted a press pass I'd go straight to myspace everyday, but I'd like to start a blog here as more of an update and a journal to record the day to day life. Yeah I could post it all after the tour, but in reality, it wouldn't be as affective, as my mindset will change daily.

So here's the question, is there a good area on BTS to start a thread like this? I will be as diligent as I can (and the entertainment value is already there given the members) and the journal will be wrought with pictures and videos whenever I get a chance.

I promise, my focus on the whole "ATS" thing won't quit, and I look forward to sharing some odd photos with you given the wide ranges of places we'll be.

Let me know where to put this. Thanks!

[edit on 5/13/08 by SantaClaus]

join