It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is worth it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
When it comes time to vote who are we willing to let become president. We are basically screwed when election time comes. I don't want the first president i vote for to be a failure and i know the next president will be a failure.
What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would like to know who you think I should vote for. I will take a poll and vote for who you guys tell me to.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

and vote for who you guys tell me to.

You know what this tells me?

This tells me you aren't ready to vote.

Take some time and find out who most closely aligns with your beliefs and values. It isn't hard to find someone to vote for, just take the time to do it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
McCain basically believes in what I think should happen but I don't like him. I just don't think he will do a good job. This is my first time voting and I'm not given much oppourtunity. I don't have to vote nut I want to vote for the best man.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can only say you haven't looked enough and you are not aware there are more than just two political parties, and I haven't voted Dem. or Rep., if it could be helped, in the past 10+ years... and no incumbants... THROW THE BUMS OUT... why the hell do we keep sending the same idiots back in place? It's truly baffling

There's 2 guys in this thread...
Is this man John McCain’s worst nightmare?
... both Libertarians, but I think the 2nd guy in the thread has the edge.
Plenty more options out there, but the MSM surely won't tell you that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know there are more parties to choose from but they aren't that important because they won't become President. I could be wrong though. I just wish that the dem. and rep. would quit throwing retards out to become president. I think the U.S. should vote yea or nea and get a President we really want instead of choices that the dem. or rep. chose.

new topics

top topics

join