It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaking/shrub shield?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
so...has anyone successfully every created cloaking/shrub shield (Im talking about psi and energy stuff FYI)

I think I might have made one the other day. I freaked my dad out by walking up to him and giving him a little push...hehe. It's fun.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No-one's ever managed to document anything like that, so if someone has, get the JREF $1m quickly, as it's yours for the taking.

So far all this psi/chi stuff has been put down to over-active imaginations and a lack of understanding of basic human physiology. There is not one shred of evidence that any of this exists, let alone in a useful form able to be manipulated by trained users.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, how specificly did you walk up to him? Behind? In front? How did he react to your movement? What message did you brodcast?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well, I walked up from the side, slowly.
I also used broadcasting to kind of tell his mind "nothing much to see here...carry on"

idk. maybe I just startled him.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
its all a metter of giving off the right signals honestly, you dont have to be telekenetic to do those things

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
FIRE BALL!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok, that may take some magic
You make me laugh sometimes

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by psi-phreak

I think it's more likely a case of you father being zoned out at the time than anything else.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you could take a video of you coming at him from the front and him still not seeing you, that would go a long way here.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think I just startled him, I mean I'm O.K. at psi, but now that I look at it from a "skills" aspect, I'm not good enough. Meh. At least I got a good laugh off my dad

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok to someone pretty new to this paranormal stuff will someone please explain what we are talking about.

I am trying to get into this stuff I find it pretty interesting. So will someone please explain what these terms mean.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this site is great for psi/PK/TK stuff...
learn from there. thats where I did
www.psipog.net

join