It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to throw this out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I see a lot of Bush bashers here on this board. First let me say I voted for Bush in 2000, and considering 9/11...I'm gald I did. Let me also say, as of lately the man pisses me off. But to all of those out there who say he is dumb, uninformed, and not in control. Let me throw this at you. Ever notice the smirk on his face during most of his speaches. Excluding the ones after 9-11 and te Columbia accident. It makes me think the man may KNOW more than he lets on...and thus will be proven right in the long run. When something devistating and serious happens...the smirk is not there. But when giving a speech, such as the State of the Union, he has that smirk...like "let you attack me as you wish, but it will come back to haunt you"... This is just something I'm throwing out there...let me know what you think!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
yeah, i agree about that too. i've noticed that as well, the smirk i mean. i plan on voting for bush this year. i would have back in 2000, but i was only 14 at the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Cmdrkeenkid, you just made me feel unbelievably old...

I never considered that, really, that I was just a kid when Bush got voted in for the first time.

Weird...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
----DELETED----
[Edited on 28-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Cmdrkeenkid, you just made me feel unbelievably old...

I never considered that, really, that I was just a kid when Bush got voted in for the first time.

Weird...

tell me about it man... i feel old as well. once i hit 16 it was all down hill!

by the way... only one word can describe your icon.... NI!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just keep watching him, He does this everytime it's not a life and death issue!!!!!

top topics

join