It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why must extraterrestrial beings be thought of as evil?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i'm just curious if they really are hostile to us, would they not have destroyed us thousands of years ago before we'd have chance to develop thermo nuclear weapons systems.

If these Extraterrestrials really are here to destroy us, surely with their advanced technology they would have certainly destroyed *all* of us and we wouldn't be here now?.

i think that with such technology that they obviously have comes spiritual advancement - otherwise it would be like giving a child a loaded gun and told to go and play?.

Also, surely there are more benign races that would band together in the universe and would not permit things of this type to happen for whatever reason.

i keep thinking of universal law, what goes around comes around or to give a different slant on that what you give out you get back.

i'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

many thanks

[edit on 11-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Adendum: it seems throughout history to present day and for some time beyond that the only people who excel in destruction,death suffering, torture and chaos is the human being.

just a thought.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Different People require different living arrangements, through there physiological needs, bio-physical state and nourishment.

Not all body types are the same.

But if you were to look at humans you would see, there is some type of predatorial force outside of us and within us damn genetic code lining.

And what compells this (predatorial force) to feed on?

And is it so we can meet extinction so we can take back an old form. An older body.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Perhaps we are nothing more than cattle to them. Their intentions may not strictly be malevolent but at the same time they may have a total disregard for our personal safety as individuals even if they have a vested interest in us as a species.

If you look at the way we treat other animals here on Earth it really wouldn't surprise me if they only saw us as a potential resource to be exploited, I think it is mainly down to our arrogance as a species that we expect special treatment.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I personally understand that it is the projection of our own perception of fear that ultimately makes us sense in our observance of other living things around us ET or otherwise to be something that is both loathed and hated as an external threat.
Whereas the true reality is very different to that and is ultimately diametricaly the opposite when we actually view our externality with an,
"Open mind"

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

i see what your saying but if they had a total disregard for us then would they do this?.

-=near miss=-

this is just one of many examples found on the net

[edit on 22-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
DENY IGNORANCE

If you use basic logic you can deduce that aliens, if they exist and are here today, are NOT hostile.

It is the fear of the unknown that makes humans afraid. If you were to get abducted and they wanted to tests on you, flailing and screaming, kicking and punching, will make the experience terrifying for you. These people come back from abductions and tell horrible stories.

This further instills fear into the unknown.

Don't get me wrong, if I wake up on an alien craft I'll (exploitive deleted) my pants, but I'd do my best to stay calm and try and discern what's happening, perhaps try and be friendly, ask them for some 420 before they do what they're gonna do anyway.

What I'm saying, OP, is that they don't have to be thought of as evil, they, if the aliens do exist, can be perceived in whatever way anyone desires, just be aware that if you're kicking and screaming at me, I'm not going to be too happy with you.

The Crab with the Biggest Claw, Crabmeat

new topics

top topics

join