It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperclip, NASA, and Jim Jones - CIA Laced Kool-Aid...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You know it's world gone mad when people will believe anything the government tells them to believe, especially fallacies like the September 11th story about 13 "terrorist" hi-jackers allegedly using nothing more than box-cutters to take four planes and fly them into three buildings and a field. I mean, come on people, are we really this gullible to believe that this really happened the way it was spelled out to us in the media which is tightly reigned and controlled by the government to begin with?

There are very few newspapers which are not controlled or who curry favors from the government in order to sweep a tidbit of information under the rug to assist covering up the actual facts in order to have more power elsewhere. Take a look at Operation Paperclip and the willingness of the government to do anything to gain momentum with the "space race" to beat the Russian's into space.

Operation Paperclip :

Did you know that Prescott Bush, who was a part of Wall Street through Brown Brothers Harriman is George H W Bush's father and that through events like WWII was a war profiteer which is evidenced in Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler . I did a review on the book on Amazon after having read it thoroughly.

Amzaon Review by Me : Review Number 10

This book is quite literally a tell all of all the names of who financed Adolph Hitler's rise to power by financial means. The man didn't get into power just by his lies, but by lies of other men too, the men with power, with money, and influence, and the access to Wall Street. You would be surprised to see the names within this book that financed "the funny little man, with the funny little mustache" that almost took over the entire world.

I will not ruin the book for you by telling all the names in it, but I will tell you two men's name I know you will instantly recognize.

Henry Ford & Edsel Ford. Yes, those "Ford's", from Ford Motor Company. Henry Ford even got the highest award the Nazi's could give to a foreigner, in recognition of his assistance to Adolph Hitler, and his picture hung in Hitler's office.

Just so you know, I am not a fan of the Nazi's, nor am I a racist of any kind, nor a fan of Adolph Hitler. I'm following a papertrail to find out all the names of who helped the man get into power to begin with, because I am someone who knows there's more to history than what they teach you in school. It doesn't just come down to the lies a politician tells the people who put them in office, but to the power-brokers who finance the man. Adolph Hitler was a politician, plain and simple. He knew how to lie to the people and give them comfort through manipulative persuasion and then when the people willingly gave him the power he went for the throat of the world.

Another good book that tells the details of who assisted Hitler that you may be able to find here on Amazon is, "IBM and the Holocaust."

Yes, I am talking about that "IBM" here too. They helped Hitler track down the Jews and other "undesirables" (Hitler's words, not Mine) through the use of the census and the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine.

Here's the book I mentioned within the review :

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

MK-ULTRA :

MK-ULTRA was done by the CIA, or Central Intelligence Agency, who according to the government is supposed to protect us from all foreign enemies but does this through the hiring of foreigners or the influencing of those foreigners to do their biding. I thought the government was supposed to be protect us not hire people who will abuse us on our own soil.

In the book Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army Jeremy Scahill talks about Blackwater and their rise to power, and being influence by J Coffer Black who worked for the CIA that is an organization that sponsors stuff like the CIA Rendition Program which is spelled out in it's entirety in Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Rendition and Torture Program which will of course only end up stirring up more Middle Eastern hatred of American citizens because it's our corrupt government that tortured them. I talk about Blackwater here in this thread entitled Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Clinton Admits To Mind Control Experiments :

If Bill Clinton is willing to admit to mind control experiments that in itself is scary, imagine what George W Bush must be doing.

The War Conspiracy :

DIA - Defense Intelligence Agency :

I found these interesting YouTube videos with Jim Marrs, one of our ATS'ers.

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 1 :

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 2 :

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 3 :

Jim Jones and Jonestown :

Now come on, are we really supposed to drink and swallow the Jim Jones Kool-Aid of poison laced with cyanide that the events of September 11th happened the way the government tells us? It's quite clear to anyone with a brain that this is a right-wing agenda to take away free-thinking from the populace in order to indoctrinate the mass populace into letting the government "protect" you from your "enemies", which of course is yourself. You are the enemy, to the government, if you think free of their programmed thought processes.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Did you know that Averill Harriman actually took over for Stalin, behind the scenes, because Stalin had a nervous breakdown?! [ the source escapes me now, but I'll post it when it comes back to me ]

And on the Guyana thing, I heard that that land was owned by "the company", and was also used as a training ground for special operations. [ not sure on which source this was either, maybe dr stan monteith....this stuff starts to blur after going thru mountains of mindblowing info that only those who have pierced the veil of lies can comprehend.

No time for them vids now, but I'll be back...

Well, I just looked at BUBBAS hollow apology [ mind control experiments ]...if I recall correctly, there was hardly a ripple over his comments at all. But knowing how much control they have, it's not surprising at all ]

[edit on 11-5-2008 by toasted]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

Did you know that Averill Harriman actually took over for Stalin, behind the scenes, because Stalin had a nervous breakdown?! [ the source escapes me now, but I'll post it when it comes back to me ]

And on the Guyana thing, I heard that that land was owned by "the company", and was also used as a training ground for special operations. [ not sure on which source this was either, maybe dr stan monteith....this stuff starts to blur after going thru mountains of mindblowing info that only those who have pierced the veil of lies can comprehend.

No time for them vids now, but I'll be back...

Well, I just looked at BUBBAS hollow apology [ mind control experiments ]...if I recall correctly, there was hardly a ripple over his comments at all. But knowing how much control they have, it's not surprising at all ]

[edit on 11-5-2008 by toasted]

Thanks for the input on the thread. Not sure about the history of Harriman, but here's a link to Wikipedia. Maybe toasted you can look through it to find the reference to Harriman being connected to Stalin.

Wikipedia - W. Averell Harriman

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lots of good stuff there. Unfortunately you chose to put a Jim Jones conspiracy in there, which, imo tarnishes, the whole post.

I just can't buy the Jim Jones conspiracy. The guy belongs in the same group as Manson,Doe(from Heavens gate), Koresh, and the rest of the cult leader, child killers that do nothing more than brainwash thier members.

They're all charismatic people, and like the lady said, I've heard the same exact words spoken from former manson, and Koresh followers, that if you were alone with them for 30 minutes they new exactly what buttons made you work. It's a shame that they are so narcisistic, I mean look at Ted Bundy, even the Judge who sentenced him to death praised him. It's a shame these people chose evil instead of good.

Unless you wanna say Jones himself was a CIA plant, I'm gonna go against that one, and say, he, just like the others took the chicken sh@t way out (killed themselves and all thier follwers), and even worse (in Jones and Koresh's case) took innocent children with them.

Yes they're allowed to have thier own beliefs, bear arms all that stuff, but you don't have a right to hold people against thier will, that is a crime in this country.

They preach armeggedon so much, that it becomes a no win situation for people trying SINCERELY to help those who don't want to be there, and are being kept against thier will. Being raped and molested ect. These men are monsters, and unfortunately, you put Jones in with alot of of probable government conspiracies, that have some good evidence to support them.

But saying the CIA had anything to do with all the peoples temple suicides..., is really reaching, and makes the other good claims you have listed, look bad, next to it.

I'm not trying to take that much away from an otherwise well thought out post, with good research and links. But It woulda been alot better if you had left that POS Jim Jones out of it imo.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I found this thread and figured it would be interesting to see if anyone had any thoughts on it, and its connection to what people are thinking about the events of September 11th.

Wikipedia : Operation Paperclip

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The closest Wiki gets [ and I don't like them ] is this

" as special envoy to Europe and served as the U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union "

They confirm he was there. It is not common knowledge what he did, but he was quite capable and capable of running a country and everyone knows that. I wouldn't get my hopes up for much more than circumstantial evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

" Unless you wanna say Jones himself was a CIA plant, "

I'll say it, and I'll also say, that the temple was owned by the company and they did training there.

But it doesn't matter, because nothing will be done, it is too old for people to care about. But one should take note, that is another in a long series of operations most folks know nothing of and would be horrified by if they could ever allow themselves to believe it. I've seen too many folks with permanent rose colored glasses or who were just plain willfully ignorant, wrapped up in their own world and as lost as can be. They'll never wake up, even as we go down in flames, they'll stay inside their shells.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

There was also a link with Jim Jones being a Jesuit.
I'll get you a link! Here

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Jim Jones was C.I.A., trained, and educated in the Black Arts.

There have been many links to him being C.I.A.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I would like to comment on operation paper clip if I may.
Operation PaperClip
www.youtube.com...

The deal most likely went down during the famous seven days in May, 1945.
Was it V2 that sealed the deal or was there much more that the Intel
community had been working on for months or years.

The most astonishing theories have the Nazis in possession of the
atomic bomb, with no deliver system and well known to Intel, and
offshore subs with the potential of firing onto shore cities.

Even that might explain the cooperation for the haul of Nazis.

German atomic bomb design may have started many years before
the 1943 Los Alamos establishment from an Einstein letter drawn
up in 1939.

Of low priority on the development scale from 1914 was many if not
most of Tesla designed equipment in their possession.
These devices are now fully developed and hold the community of
Nazis and collaborators together.
Perhaps so held in value that Tesla, Patton and Forestall
fell to designs of these people.

Its a tough rode to hoe and we are still on it.

Thanks for the opportunity to mention these theories.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Well, it's not just what I've mentioned or what you've mentioned so far, it's so much deeper than all of that. There's the medical advances through seizing the documents of the testing the Concentration Camps did on the prisoners, the weapons advances, the paper trails of spies, the list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I found this thread and figured it would be interesting to see if anyone had any thoughts on it, and its connection to what people are thinking about the events of September 11th.

Wikipedia : Operation Paperclip

911 may be a financial Illuminati operation and nothing to do with
the scientific side of Operation PaperClip.

However Nixon was backed by Prescott Bush and the US Intel and
Defense community and Finance in the US had ties to Germany and Nazis.

A proper takeover had everything covered.
Look how edgy Eisenhower was at his farewell address.
Don't think he liked Nixon and might have thought he was trained
by Hitler and didn't trust him.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by toasted

Do you think Jim Jones out lived his usefulness.

I mean he was in charge of a dilapidated church in a slum area
as far as I can recall.

A good old CIA whammy to get him out of the way did him in.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Well, it's not just what I've mentioned or what you've mentioned so far, it's so much deeper than all of that. There's the medical advances through seizing the documents of the testing the Concentration Camps did on the prisoners, the weapons advances, the paper trails of spies, the list goes on and on.

I might not know that much to contribute as thats the only twist I
caught on to.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

reply to post by toasted

Do you think Jim Jones out lived his usefulness.

I mean he was in charge of a dilapidated church in a slum area
as far as I can recall.

A good old CIA whammy to get him out of the way did him in.

Personally, I believe Jim Jones was a C.I.A. Agent of Influence. This is similar to the theory many have heard about Saddam Hussein, Manuel Noriega, and Hugo Chavez all being C.I.A. plants, or like I stated, an Agent of Influence.

Wikipedia : Agent of Influence

The problem is that Jim Jones didn't follow protocol 100% and things got screwed up, and he didn't get into the correct position like he was supposed to. Probably back ten years ago, I'd heard whispers about Jim Jones affiliation with the C.I.A. and his connections, and then I read a book called "Agent of Influence" and all the pieces fell into place more so.

Agent of Influence

While this book is fiction, it is based on a true story where a Russian counterpart of the C.I.A.'s Agent of Influence program, remember, for every operation we had, so the Russkie's had as well during the Cold War, almost took over close to the entire telecommunications industry.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by toasted

There was also a link with Jim Jones being a Jesuit.
I'll get you a link! Here

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Clearskies]

Them sneaky lil devils are all over,
like roaches,
they can get into anyplace they want.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

" The problem is that Jim Jones didn't follow protocol 100% and things got screwed up, and he didn't get into the correct position like he was supposed to"

So, he messed up,

and they scrubbed the whole operation?

Could be, but these guys are like kleenex to the company, despite the publics perception of the target, or about any loyalty downstream. We'll never know for sure and it wasn't on my to-do list anyways.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

I just can't buy the Jim Jones conspiracy. The guy belongs in the same group as Manson,Doe(from Heavens gate), Koresh, and the rest of the cult leader, child killers that do nothing more than brainwash thier members.

I haven't gotten any further into this thread but I have to say something about this statement. As much of a nutcase as Koresh was, he didn't kill his people. The government didn't listen to what he was saying and went in and slaughtered the people there. It's been proven. That situation should never have happened.

Waco: The Rules Of Engagement Pt. 1

That's just part one of two. You can also find right there Waco: A New Revelation which has more info.

I'm not trying to say he wasn't a bit off his rocker but I don't think he was anywhere near the nutjob he's been portrayed. The Branch Davidians were no problem until the government decided to kill them all. It's been a while since I watched these but if I remember it correctly the given reason for the siege was guns, right? What gun dealer doesn't have a inventory of guns and why was it so bad these guys had some?

Now, there may be a lot hidden about this story, I haven't done the research to know. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone here will set me straight.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

hahahahahaha....

no surprise there!

jim, in all his glory.

What's really sad is, the avg person who uses the kool aid drinking phrase, but knows really nothing else....so in fact has themselves in many cases, drunk the koolaid they accuse others of drinking!!!!

it's a real scream looking at all this stuff once you lift the carpet and look around for a bit.....

-------

I'm thinking it was an operation to demonize Christians, even tho most Christians I know would not behave like these folks.

I'm wondering if there are any good interviews with the followers that would give clues to their mindset and grasp on reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join