It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India should take food crisis remark positively: US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

India should take food crisis remark positively: US

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

WASHINGTON: United States has asked India to take the comments made by President George Bush and Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice that calorie intake of Indians is contributing to higher food prices, in a positive manner.

"I've seen the press reports about this particular reaction. And certainly nobody in the US is trying to single out government or is expressing the sentiment that it is not a good thing that there's greater calorie intake among more people around the world than ever before. That is a positive thing," McCormack said in his briefing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 123space]

[edit: title - to same as source]
[Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source. ]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wows man that a power of middle class (Bigger then usa population's) economics which make them feel sorry with out even single bullet get fired.You guys make Mr. Bush feel sorry for that .Its humiliating as American but its ok we chose that mother..ker as our president so we have tp L Ive with it .I wish he do same for Iraqi people too.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I wish they ask sorry to millions of IRAQ & killed american shoulders taht we sorry what we didi to you guys.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Its an big NEWS AND NO MEDIA IS RECODING IN WEST WOWS

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That just proves that our government will try to spin anything they can to make themselves look good.

"Well on the brightside, Mr. Iraqi President, those were 640,000 of the bravest Iraqis ever."

"The brightside is that it isn't torture, the interrogators clearly never meant to kill anyone."

"The bright side of Abu Ghraib is that we actually KNOW those guys aren't homosexuals, so you can't blame them for posing in those pictures."

Crazy Bush.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What the hell does this have to do with Iraq? Seriously, did I miss something in the article? India.. Iraq.... Common now..

top topics

join