It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitution change allowing a foreigner to run for president is opposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Americans wont allow such a change in the constitution...who da fock do u americans think u are america is indian country none of u are real Americans your peeps r from England y'all are foreigners too how dare y'all not want to allow the constitution change do u know what was done to form this "america" no wonder half the world hates you,
try stealing my land(Jamaica) we'd use your heads to play sports i dont hate america or americans or anybody for that matter just humble yourselves...thats all...

some people here think arnold shwartzenneger could be the antichrist... y'all afraid he'll run for president?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No, it just could be that a terrorist could run, and then ruin the country.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think that the talk of this is from a line in Demolition Man, where Stalone's character finds out in the future that an ammendment was ratified to allow Arnie to run. It was just a joke that's all. I don't think it will happen, not in our time.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
not a joke actually. Orin Hatch (R-Utah) was sponsoring such a bill, if I am not mistaken.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What I meant was that the by-play between Stalone and Arnie in the 80's movies was the joke, it took Stalone out of his character to laugh at the competition between them.

new topics

top topics

join