It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 79 - Frank Warren Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 79 Frank Warren Part 2

The Boys conclude their riveting 2 part interview with ufologist/lecturer Frank Warren. Plenty of International sightings and a slightly different type of report by Dave Rabbit and Agent-X. A mystery guest gets up on the SoapBox and the SkepticOverlord reviews the most popular and active threads of ATS. And the show concludes with a rejuvenated segment from yesteryear called "From the Balcony". Please visit Frank's Website below..

VISIT Frank Warren's HOME PAGE

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2920.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well,

First I want to say that I know that many members on ATS put down the show UFO Hunters but Frank to say it is a zero is saddening to me.... I'll stop at that before I get myself into trouble and move on.

People can read and research this subject and even theorize but if you have not lived or experienced alien beings all you are doing is just that theorizing.

For many decades experiencers have been insulted/called names so they stayed in the background and observed but the time has come that all experiencers have to feel the security within themselves to come back and say, hey wait a minute.... I do know what I know because I live it and you aren't going to tell me this isn't so.

To this very moment I can't believe that there are people that won't believe until our Government says they exist, good Lord all mighty.

I say this again why because this is what they told me and maybe you all need to hear it again:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

Example: Don't put energy into thinking of all the different types of apples and colors say as a Scientist might tend to do.... take the childs answer Red.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good Day observe50,

Originally posted by observe50
Well,

First I want to say that I know that many members on ATS put down the show UFO Hunters but Frank to say it is a zero is saddening to me.... I'll stop at that before I get myself into trouble and move on.

People can read and research this subject and even theorize but if you have not lived or experienced alien beings all you are doing is just that theorizing.

For many decades experiencers have been insulted/called names so they stayed in the background and observed but the time has come that all experiencers have to feel the security within themselves to come back and say, hey wait a minute.... I do know what I know because I live it and you aren't going to tell me this isn't so.

To this very moment I can't believe that there are people that won't believe until our Government says they exist, good Lord all mighty.

I say this again why because this is what they told me and maybe you all need to hear it again:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

Example: Don't put energy into thinking of all the different types of apples and colors say as a Scientist might tend to do.... take the childs answer Red.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by observe50]

For those that may not have listened to the interview, not only did I express my aversion to the show, I gave "specific reasons" for those feelings, while also stating that I still holdout hope (although that flame is but a wee flicker at this point) that it will improve.

In part, some of the a fore mentioned "reasons," starting from the premiere episode, is/were due to poor research, distasteful presentation and pseudoscience.

For specific examples read my review found here.

Separately, I'm a little confused re the rest of your comment(s); my distaste for "UFO Hunters" in no way affects my view on ETH, and or activities concerning experiencers--one has nothing to do with the other.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello Frank.

I did go and read your review. I can understand where you are coming from but let's be realistic it's TV and things have to be done in certain ways weather we like it or not.

What is important is it is out there and so what if it isn't exactly perfect/truthful people on the whole don't care about perfection in facts, they just want to watch and be entertained.

As for you doing the interviews can you guarantee us 100% that what you were told was the "absolute truth". As I see it you and I weren't there during the Muary Island event so we will never know the exact truth.

I don't believe that Ufology is being harmed in any manner with shows like UFO Hunters.

edit to add: I do hope that Ufology moves on to current UFO and Alien events instead of rehashing events from 60 years past.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi Observe50,

Originally posted by observe50
Hello Frank.

I did go and read your review. I can understand where you are coming from but let's be realistic it's TV and things have to be done in certain ways weather we like it or not.

The quality of a show such as "UFO Hunters" is dependent on the "independent producers" who give it birth . . . in this case "Weller/Grossman"; granted there are guidelines that have to be adhered to; however, as explained to another forumerion, WG is the manufacturer/salesman, and THC is the customer; they certainly can dictate how they want there product made; that said, that doesn't mean it has to "affect the quality" of the end product.

What is important is it is out there and so what if it isn't exactly perfect/truthful people on the whole don't care about perfection in facts, they just want to watch and be entertained.

Sadly much of what you say is true, and in regards to Ufology, I view that as part of the problem. The point is the subject matter is mind-blowing all on it's own merits, and "antics" aren't necessary.

Comprises can always be made without skewing the research and or the subject matter . . . it has done before, and it will be done again.

As for you doing the interviews can you guarantee us 100% that what you were told was the "absolute truth". As I see it you and I weren't there during the Muary Island event so we will never know the exact truth.

Whether "the truth" was told to me or not is moot, the point was the matter wasn't even addressed (i.e. the declarations of the surviving witnesses) in the premiere episode; nor was the extensive investigation done by the Air Force in regards to the crash of D & B's B-25.

I don't believe that Ufology is being harmed in any manner with shows like UFO Hunters.

I'm afraid I have to respectfully disagree. The media in general is Ufology's biggest adversary; shows for entertainment purposes do it (Ufology) no favors.

edit to add: I do hope that Ufology moves on to current UFO and Alien events instead of rehashing events from 60 years past.

Of that I have no doubt as the phenomenon keeps coming back regardsless of one's opinion of of it, or how it's presented . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You wanted to know a program how you can get people to call in live and also broadcast?

WE use a similar concept for my university studies to conduct online classes you can log in or call in - its called WIMBA - research it might be of some use.

Thanks

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
You wanted to know a program how you can get people to call in live and also broadcast?

WE use a similar concept for my university studies to conduct online classes you can log in or call in - its called WIMBA - research it might be of some use.

Thanks

Thanks brother.... we will check it out.

Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I fly them....it's no secret.i was born in montauk ny 1964. ikeep ending up here,as a wanderer.i now live in arizona,am here to resurect 3 ships buried in the dessert and reanimate the beings therin.there 3 ships are on indian lands,close to the mex border.i have wth me harnesing crystals.these activate the propulsion systems on one of the shps wich then activates the rest.you,ll see them or here about them.....

top topics

join