It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS! Owner & Mods lies and cover ups no more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A little while ago I came across a post on another forum that greatly concerned me

Re: Mars anomalies
« Reply #15 on Jan 9, 2007, 1:08pm » [Quote]
Simon Grey (one of the 3 ATS owners) posted today at RU.

"Of course ATS is a destination for serious discussion, evidence of that can be seen in that we have collaborated with NASA as one example on clarifying confusion surrounding images of Mars."

I wonder what Clark McClelland a retired senior NASA official here would say about ATS' investigative prudence in collaborating with NASA for "clarifying confusion surrounding images of Mars"?

Though this was moved to a private forum I have since learned it is in fact true and that So and Springer post more at RU than they do here in a forum called ATS Watch...

I have been concerned of late about disappearing threads for no apparent reason and getting told by a mod that he isn't allowed to tell me why..

From SO at RU...
Post-banned until we learn more of his intentions direction from him.
www.realityuncovered.com...

Also this from Springer

www.realityuncovered.com...

I see many forums now where this drama is playing out... I can see why John is upset but I have also collected other evidence

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
By the way how long before this is deleted or I'm banned????????

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hm, looks like your post has been here an hour; I am surprised it hasn't already been deleted.

Many people have been banned for no other reason, other than that they also post on another forum. There are a ton of posts about this on another site, but if you mention that other site here, you will be banned, with no explanation, nada. Not only that, but I and a number of others have proof that they are reading private U2U's.

I still come here once in awhile for the news, that's the only reason I'm here. Although, after this post, I may not be here much longer. If you see "Banned" under my name, you'll know what happened and why.
Lots of mischief behind the scenes, if you catch my drift.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
please direct your issues here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this forum is for military and government projects, not complaints about ATS and the way the site is run.

new topics

top topics

join