It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some theory's on non alien contact and evolution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This will be my first post on here and i just want to say that i love the site and heres a little personal input from myself.

Some theory's as to why we are still in the dark.

Theory one: Alien to animal theory.

Think, animals aren't smart enough to communicate with humans are they? or is it that we aren't smart enough to communicate with them?

Yes humans have come along way with technological advances and we think we are incredibly smart but we still don't have the tech to FULLY communicate and converse with any animal on the planet.

Partly because animals aren't smart enough and partly because we aren't smart enough

Maybe its the same with ETs, yes they have great technological advances beyond our wildest dreams, the same as we have tech advances beyond a monkeys wildest dreams but maybe, just maybe they still don't have the tech to come down to our level and us up to theirs, and fully communicate, crop circles anyone?

Theory two: A monster is created (this totally contradicts the first theory but what the hell)

Some believe that there may be thousands, millions or even billions of different races of ETs inhabiting the various galaxy's, star systems and universes that have matured over billions and trillions of years. Some individuals that claim to be in contact with human like ETs say there are galactic federations, wars and many evil races of ETs all buzzing about up there, if true..

The theory is: what if billions of years ago an advanced alien race found a civilization just like ours, one that constantly kills and maims each other, constant wars and famine... that seemed like they were in need of help.

And they thought! Heres a good idea! lets go down there and solve all their problems, give them the tech to help themselves and even give them the tech to visit other civilizations throughout space.. a monster is created, wars are created, you get the idea, Sharks with friken! lazers strapped to them!

Theory on racial evolution: spiritual or autistic?

My theory on greys: they are the ultimate Autistic savants to the extreme, extremely skilled and smart without feelings, they were once a race much like us but were allowed to evolve to where autism was the dominant path, were not spiritually awakened and became much like machines, they were smarter and less remorseful then the (now) primates(like us) before them and rose to the top of the food chain.

If you do a little searching some believe we are heading down the autistic evolution path and others believe we will be spiritually awakened by a higher intelligence.

Anyways these are just my personal theory's on a few things and im in no way trying to preach that they are real and going to happen, i just wanted to share mt personal take on them.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Jonro]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
very well put tegether theories...

I share alot of the same views... and
GLAD TO HAVE YOU on ATS...

Great site....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Theory one: Alien to animal theory.

While the average Joe might have problems figuring out what all the chirps, squawks, and growls coming from an animal mean, there are many wildlife professionals who study this and know for sure. Animals have a much simpler means of communication than us.

Theory two: A monster is created

I'm not sure I understand this theory.. There isn't much evidence to support technological galactic warmongers... otherwise we'd be seeeing huge battles in our skies..

Theory on racial evolution: spiritual or autistic?

This is a theory I have entertained many times before because there is some evidence for it and (evolutionarily speaking) it does make some sense. Our personal desires which lead to the breakdowns in our society are generally caused by "emotions." Emotions run our lives (for better or worst).

However, I don't think you need to seperate autistic people from "spiritual beliefs." I.E. if one describes an autistic person as one who displays less emotions but excels in computer programming.... maybe that is their way of getting "closer to God." What if God is merely a computer which continually generates virtual universes?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

However, I don't think you need to seperate autistic people from "spiritual beliefs." I.E. if one describes an autistic person as one who displays less emotions but excels in computer programming.... maybe that is their way of getting "closer to God." What if God is merely a computer which continually generates virtual universes?

Well said, and make sense.

Cheers for the reply's fellas.

new topics

top topics

join