It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study shows, 'More Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens Than In Iraq'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I had no idea that so many illegal-aliens were killing innocent Americans, until recently. Please consider visiting these sites, to confirm the results of this study:

- More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says Jim Brown of OneNewsNow.com

- Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily (WorldNetDaily.com)

- More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says (Agape Press)

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are not five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

Even FOX News can't deny it:

More Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens Than In Iraq

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population....

As of August 2006, cities and counties that have sanctuary policies include:

Anchorage, AK
Fairbanks, AK
Chandler, AZ
Phoenix, AZ2
Fresno, CA
Los Angeles, CA
National City, CA4
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Sonoma County, CA
Evanston, IL
Chicago, IL3
Cicero, IL
Cambridge, MA
Orleans, MA
Portland, ME
Baltimore, MD
Takoma Park, MD
Ann Arbor, MI
Detroit, MI
Minneapolis, MN
Newark, NJ1
Trenton, NJ1
Durham, NC
Albuquerque, NM
Aztec, NM
Rio Arriba, County, NM
Sante Fe, NM
New York, NY [...] (list goes on)

Illegal Aliens Kill More Americans Than Iraq War (By the Editors of FamilySecurityMatters.org)

As noted in Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Full Swing, in April 2005, the GAO released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

Of the 55,322 illegal aliens studied, researchers found that they were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien.

· They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien.
· 49% had previously been convicted of a felony, 20% of a drug offense; 18% a violent offense, and 11%, other felony offenses.
· 81% of the arrests occurred after 1990
· 56% of those charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.
· Defendants charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.

All of these crimes would have never happened, i.e. they were preventable, has we had a serious program of deportation of the illegal aliens already here and proper border security to prevent both entry and re-entry.

In reviewing those numbers, note that the study sampled only about 21% of the incarcerated illegal aliens. To get the full extent of the collateral damage, we need to apply the average number of offenses across all 267,000 currently incarcerated illegal alien criminals. Doing so results in 1,288,619 crimes!

llegal Alien Kills Cobb Deputy driving without a license

Pedro Espinoza, illegal alien gang member kills Jamiel Shaw

Google Video Link

Illegal Alien Kills Local College Track

'Kill Whites' Viet Nam Memorial Vandalized by Illegal Aliens

- www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would be interested to know how many illegal aliens are killed each year by americans too? Is this to stengthen the friction that already exists?

Sorry to throw that one at you, but it takes two to tango!

I'm sure the evidence you provide is well justified and obviously VERY well funded but even so, I don't think you should presume that america is the "victim" of a one sided battle against an illegal immigration problem.

Also....this doesn't and shouldn't take any emphasis off the fact that your "boys" in iraq are still being slaughtered unnecessarily in the name of peace. Don't be fooled by statistics that reduce the emphasis on american losses in iraq. They are seperate issues and should be regarded as such in my opinion.

BRING THEM HOME and send them to YOUR borders. Two problems dealt with in one. I know it's not that simple but the fact that this comparison has been made in the media and emphasised upon here at ATS shouldn't steer your focus from the needs of your own flesh and blood in far away places and the needs of their families.

Interesting post Chad but as usual I look for the man behind the curtain

Not america, but canada.....
41,000 missing immigrants

an american citizen is harder to kill/dissapear anonymously than an immigrant. Who's to say any of these missing people haven't been murdered? I'm sure the american/canadian statistics are easier to keep/make than that of immigrants who are hiding or murdered!

Toronto Star Ottawa Bureau ^ | May 07, 2008 | Richard Brennan

"The agency's working inventory contains 22,000 individuals with enforceable removal orders, whose whereabouts are known to the agency. The remaining 41,000 cases are individuals with immigration warrants for removal, whose whereabouts are unknown to the agency," her report states.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by nerbot]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

"Well funded"? No. The information I presented is well-supported. That's why I wanted to share it with this online-community & others. True stories like the ones (above) are never meant to be one-sided attacks on illegal-aliens, but they are meant to keep people aware of the foreign-invaders, in America.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS

"Well funded"? No. The information I presented is well-supported. That's why I wanted to share it with this online-community & others. True stories like the ones (above) are never meant to be one-sided attacks on illegal-aliens, but they are meant to keep people aware of the foreign-invaders, in America.

Granted...I was refering to "fox" and the likes of the corporate media. Sorry, I should have been more direct in my description.

There is SOME good news HERE though

from: www.cerium.ca ....Julia Preston, The New York Times

In a sign that the economic downturn is hitting hard among Latino immigrants, more than three million of them stopped sending money to families in their home countries during the last two years, the Inter-American Development Bank said on Wednesday.

Growing numbers of Latino immigrants are also considering giving up their foothold in the United States and returning home in response to a slump in low-wage jobs and the crackdown on illegal immigration, the bank reported in a survey of 5,000 immigrants from Latin America.

The survey found that only half of the 18.9 million Latino immigrants in this country now send money regularly to relatives in their home countries, compared with 73 percent two years ago.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by nerbot]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And what of the many unnecessary deaths in the detention centres?....

It is shameful, though hardly a surprise, that they remain in the dark. There is no public system for tracking deaths in immigration custody, no requirement for independent investigations. Relatives and lawyers who want to unearth details of such tragedies have found the bureaucracy unresponsive and hostile. In the case of Mr. Bah, records were marked “proprietary information — not for distribution” by the Corrections Corporation of America, a private company that runs the Elizabeth Detention Center and many others under contract with the federal government.

source article here

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I find that in reading the numbers, that even after doing the time for the crimes commited, even after being deported, the rate of residivist offenders who come back over the border to continue they're crimminal activites is large. Its like one third of the total. The FBI statistics( I know its gov statistics) have it at 40% of the total cost of federal prison costs are illegal offenders. The three major offenses are, Murder, drugs, felony assault. The why's? I don't know, but the facts speak for themselves!
Zindo

new topics

top topics

join