It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing human mutilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I just found this message in my email from alien abductions when I got home today. I've seen many disturbing images in my time but I think this one is the most gruesome. Most importantly, mutilations are not limited to cattle.

This story has images leaked by Brazilian police of a man found with what resembles those of typical cattle mutilations. I assure you, this is VERY graphic and if you don't want to look, don't look. I don't want anyone yelling at me here for posting the link. I think it is extremely important to show that some of the aliens here are very $#%#ing nasty! I don't know which species is doing this, but it is not very nice.

A most shocking & disturbing case of alien abduction has occurred in Brazil. While this was not a recent event (it happened about 10 years ago) I do feel that it is important enough to tell you about right now. I've just done the research and am comfortable now in revealing this to you. The fact of the matter is, this is the most significant abduction case on the public record.

Most alien abductions typically involve the abductee (the victim) having survived to tell about it (or at least what they can remember). In this case, unfortunately, the person who was abducted did not survive... and in fact it's much worse than just a death of a human being.

This was a mutilation.

Before I reveal any more of the details I just want to warn you that this is the most disturbing case of alien abduction ever. And that you should stop reading if you are sensitive to violent graphic nature.

The case is disturbing in more ways than one (to say the least). Not only because the victim is found mutilated, but the precise and alien methodology (no pun intended) in which this was carried out. It is clear that this "operation" was executed with intelligence, agility and probably with speed. The lack of profuse bleeding suggests the use of a laser-like instrument producing acute heat, thus cauterizing almost immediately the edge of the wounds.

But it's also disturbing because of the conclusive reality behind this whole scenario. The pictures I have posted for you are direct from the police file. In addition, I've included an original copy of the autopsy report. The information regarding this case is conclusive. An advanced technological process occurred here, carried out by an unknown entity.

BEFORE you click this link to read more about the case and see the actual pictures please be advised of the disturbing graphic nature of the images shown. Take my word for it, it is probably the most disgusting thing you have ever seen - so if you have a weak stomach for this sort of thing, don't click the link. And just wait for the next Alien Alert.

Story and images

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think that "article" is making assumptions from a standpoint of ignorance and the overwhelming desire to believe the least likely scenario first.

Most of the damage to that body does not seem like it would take an advanced, intelligent alien civilization to preform. And most likely, were done postmortem.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Waaaahhh!!!!

Please take my name off of the Human Mutilation list. I'd rather receive telemarketing calls.

I have always heard about human mutilation. But never have I seen photo evidence. Do we know any more cases besides this 1994 incident?

This is probably why there is such a huge cover-up on aliens and abductions. Mix this incident with the fact that we have no control over it. There would be mass hysteria.

To the Aliens, knock yourself out with cows and other cattle. Just keep humans off the menu.

Starred for finding an article containing photos on this subject. If they are real or a hoax, it doens't matter to me. My imagination is more than enough.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by guppy]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

funny, your the first one to answer other posts regarding ufo subjects. And the first to dismiss. I have been watching your comments and I am convinced your only intent here is to steer away others from what is the truth. Sorry friend, but your opinion means nothing.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just an opinion based on seeing alot of road kill....
(I'm not insinuating this individual is road kill, Just comparing the condition of the remains)
Looks to me like insects got a hold of this poor fellow and as usual ate away the soft tissue first.The holes are a normal result of decomposition and the lack of blood would result from this occuring post mortem.
At least that's what I hope this is. I do want to be able to sleep tonight

top topics

join