It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton: Attack Iran to win in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Bolton: Attack Iran to win in Iraq

www.presstv.ir

Former top US diplomat John Bolton calls for military strikes on Iran, claiming they will serve as a major step toward a victory in Iraq.

The former American ambassador to the UN told Fox News that while there is a risk of a hostile Iranian response - in case of a US strike on Iran -, Washington would be in more trouble than it already is in if no action is taken against Tehran.
While the Bush administration has failed to provide concrete proof for accusations that Tehran fuels violence in Iraq, top US officials and well-known politicians refuse to refrained from threatening Iran in what is seen as preparing the American public for another US war in the oil-rich Middle East.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh this makes perfect logic. Stretch your troops thinner in order to do better! This Bolton guy is a moron, sadly he may be alot smarter than the Bush Administration. God help us all.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This should come as no surprise to anyone who was in th erecent Chertoff thread Homeland Security Update: Chertoff Says New Laws Needed... but once again, I interject with the...

Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom? article...

So, you might ask, are there any other dual Israel-American citizens who hold US government positions that could compromise American security? Yes. Consider the following list that I obtained on the web:

John Bolton
Former UN Representative and Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security. Bolton is also a Senior Advisor to President Bush. Prior to this position, Bolton was Senior Vice President of the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktank, AEI. He recently (October 2002) accused Syria of having a nuclear program, so that they can attack Syria after Iraq. He must have forgotten that Israel has 400 nuclear warheads, some of which are thermonuclear weapons (according to a recent U.S. Air Force report).

Agian I ask... whose agenda are we on...? Who is really running our Gov't?

Keep that article list handy, folks... I've referred to it too many times to care to remember.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

I go with John Bolton. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. This terror state supplies its proxies and in turn murders Brits, Americans and Israelis on a daily basis. This man talks sence. A surgical strike to eliminate the Iranians and put them back in the stone age. Well fine by me.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I go with John Bolton.

Has your wool been shaved lately, is it covering your eyes?

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil.

How would you feel if Russia came into our back yard and occupied Canada? What if you have family in Toronto, one of the harshest occupied cities where russian soldiers kill civilians on a daily basis? Do you think certain American sects would design some sort of resistence, and perhaps help their neighbor get rid of the aggressor?

Can you comprehend the double-standard, or are you from the school of thought where, "better them die than us?" The truth is nobody has to die.

This terror state supplies its proxies and in turn murders Brits, Americans and Israelis on a daily basis.

American, British, and Israeli kill arabs everyday. The only difference is that WE are in their backyard, not them in ours. Make sense?

This man talks sence.

No this man lacks, "common sense."

A surgical strike to eliminate the Iranians and put them back in the stone age. Well fine by me.

You belong in the stone-age with your archaic comprehension.

AAC

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The PTB are chomping at the bit for any reason to mix it up with Iran while w is still in office. Let's see the analogy. Attack Iran to win in Iraq. Hey, I've got plan B, patrol the border so arms don't get in. But I guess that would just be boring.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

How would you feel if Russia came into our back yard and occupied Canada?

Not only the backyard... the frontyard too. If I'm not mistaken, Iran is sandwiched between Iraq and Afghanistan

[edit on 5/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Boy, this Bolton is the cream of the crop of world class ass-hats.

I just saw where today when asked if he thought Dumbya would bomb Iran before his term is up, he gleefully said "Oh definitely, I think so."

I am so sick of these idiotic war-mongers.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
In fear of a one-liner warning, I'll just say, "Touche'."

AAC

new topics

top topics

join