It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I really don't care for any of the people running for President. Really can't see myself voting for any of them. Anyway I was asked a really good question today from a democratic friend of mine. He asked... if you could pick one person alive to be president who would you pick. What a question. I couldn't think of one person off the top of my head. SO I throw to you all who would you pick if you could pick anyone. It can be anyone.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's an easy one for me... ME!! This world would be much better off if I was President... under a dictatorship... just so long as I was the dictator

Seriously... I want soemone who wants the job and someone who I share *most* of the their views on issues... which basically boils down to LESS government and get them out of our lives and telling us what we can or cannot do to or with our own bodies and minds -- we'll never get all, unless the first thought above applies...

Wayne Allyn Root

See this post and thread for further info or just root around thru his website (no pun intended... ok... maybe slightly). Plenty of info there. You don't know if you don't look.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

" TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF THE USA, IF ELECTED AS YOUR GRACIOUS BENEVOLENT DICTATOR I WILL SERVE WITH DISTINCTION AND PROMISS A BEER BARREL IN EVER HOUSE ,ALWAYS FULL AND ALWAYS PREFECTLY CHILLED"

ya right, that could hapen!!
Zindo

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Honestly I don't know who I would pick here.

However, going back to the full field of candidates from this current Presidential election, I would be voting for Fred Thompson in November if it were up to me.

Sadly though, it isn't.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I too would have voted for him. I found it very enlightening that the media was so pissed that no dirty laundry of any import could be found on him. The only thing they said was he had a trophy wife. What a joke.
Zindo

top topics

join