It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont they read the bible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
among all those who will supposedly form the NWO, at least one must have read revelations..right, so dont they know people are wary of a 1 world government how will they posibly succeed and doesnt satan know whats in the bible and the bible. maybe they will do it different from the way everyone thinks they will ibut i dont see it happening, has anyone else thought of this?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The one world government wont be a government
It will be a corporation
Not to misdirect your thread but
if your looking for answers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
among all those who will supposedly form the NWO, at least one must have read revelations..right, so dont they know people are wary of a 1 world government how will they posibly succeed and doesnt satan know whats in the bible and the bible. maybe they will do it different from the way everyone thinks they will ibut i dont see it happening, has anyone else thought of this?
I think that they invented the bible. They probably are weary, and it doesn't take much to deceive everybody. It's good to know that there are people out there that are trying to inform us on what is occuring worldwide.

I think that it is happening, as you may be aware of the "war on terrorism" and the subsequent invasion of Iraq.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
An interesting read, co-orporations definately have too much power and influence governments...but the nwo will be religious so i dont see it being a corporation.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you have read and understand revelations, you should be able to answer your own question.

I had thought about the same thing, till I got a better understaning of The Bible.

Read REV 20:7-10

One word: Deception

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

An interesting read, co-orporations definately have too much power and influence governments...but the nwo will be religious so i dont see it being a corporation.

Oh your using the biblical interpretation , thats cool, yeah feel free to add that to the copr thread if you want, the NWO is the most overlooked idea on this board.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Do you call the NWO's wars and the killing of innocent lives religious? I hardly think that the NWO is religious.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
If you have read and understand revelations, you should be able to answer your own question.

Man, you have to practically be a genius to understand that book. Ive read it three times and I still can't comprehend most of the stuff in it. Thank god for books like the left behind series to help us understand.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
the nwo is religious not only will it set up one government it will also set up one religion.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

the nwo is religious not only will it set up one government it will also set up one religion.
What kind of religion are you talking about?

I think that the religion will be, "thou shalt bow to thy NWO."

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Im not sure how Satan is trying not to do as God said it would happen, to prove him wrong but,...

the fact of the matter is: Satan is ruler over three things of the World.

1. All the Governments of the World
2. Business
3. False Religion
(Three points of a Triangle)

Satan's objective is to mislead the entire inhabbited Earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

What kind of religion are you talking about?

I think that the religion will be, "thou shalt bow to thy NWO."

The Religion will be Catholicism, once the Bible has been taught all over the world(I will Post more on this).

Also check out my post in the Corp. thread

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The Religion will be Catholicism, once the Bible has been taught all over the world(I will Post more on this).

It is a great post

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Man, you have to practically be a genius to understand that book. Ive read it three times and I still can't comprehend most of the stuff in it. Thank god for books like the left behind series to help us understand.

It has nothing to do with Intelligence. It is interpretation. It is what you make of it. Try going to a Bible Study, it has nothing to do with going to church etc... Its Learning and Iterpreting what God has said. Now mine and yours may vary, that is why it is so contreversial. Do some Google searches, there is alot of crap out there, though, you just got to weed through them. The thing I see is people try to overevaluate what is being said. IMO

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I can now see why Catholicism will be the religion of the NWO. The bible has practically entered every corner of the earth, this I can see from experience.

Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok I found something contradicting my earlier statement about OWR(One World Religion)
www.cbn.com...

See I look at both sides of the ball

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is alot on OWR:
watch.pair.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here is something intresting from The Washinton Times

If three strikes are sufficient to send someone from the plate into
the dugout, then four, five... and counting was the number of blows
delivered to the Christians around the world this Christmas of 1997.

Yet, the non-Christian batters are still at the plate, swinging and
hitting... swinging and hitting... emboldened by the relative silence
of the frightened or stupefied Christians. Which is why it may be time
for Jesus again to come to his peoples' rescue, as He did nearly 2,000
years ago.

Evidently, hate is back in vogue in America. But this time, hate is
displaying its ugly face as a dictatorship of minorities. Incredibly
perhaps, in a country which has been inhabited by a Christian majority
for centuries, anti-Christian venom is being spread across America.
And not just across America. It is a global anti-Christian virus being
disseminated deliberately by the New World Order elite.

["In a joyous Christmas message to the world, Pope John Paul II hailed
the Jews as the people who gave Jesus Christ to mankind," CNN reported
on Dec. 25. The Pope said that, "the birth of the Messiah (is) the
central event in the history of humanity. The whole human race was
awaiting it with a vague presentiment; the chosen people awaited with
explicit awareness." The day before a Hanukkah candle was lighted at
the Vatican for the first time in history, as the Pope also called
the Jewish people Christianity's "elder brothers."]

This is from 1998
and remember recently the Pope called for a One World Order

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
good links, has anyone heard about the tampering of the bible? its the reason its the king(of england)Jame's version i watched a documentary on the history channel where it talks of how books were burned and words were changed.
this scares me...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

in a way, isnt organized religion its own coorperation?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join