It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America VS Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, a America vs Europe, a country vs an entire continent. Well, more realistic, I want to know about a one on one contest, the neighbors of freindship, longest unguarded border in the world. Canada versus America, who would win?

Well, of course first reponse is Canada would LOSE! But, Canada has their own oil supply, which means if they were able to stop the flow of oil from the middle east to America, they would have oil for themselves. Also, most of their people live on the border, meaning American soilders can't just march into Canada, for America and Canada are both civilized and would not attack the civillians. So America would have to hold back a bit.

Anyways, in a real world situation, something that could actually happen, unlike Europe vs America. Hell, to me America and Canada will happen sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just considering the fact that the USA spends an insane amount of money on defense... I'd say USA would win because it's ready for a war at any moment.

I not being Canadian, don't really know about the military prowess.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
in curling or hockey canada would kick some MAJOR ass... in a war, i dunno. canada's navy is what? two drunk men fishing in lak superior? maybe a couple canoes? :p

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Having lived in both countries(I am a Yank) this is a pretty silly question.

USA 260 million people
CDN 40 Million

Do the Math......

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
please...put down the crack rock and step away from the glass pipe!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Canada is a weak country in regards to military, but im sure if we had to fight we'd put on an excellant show.

new topics

top topics

join