posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
Anyone care to give a brief list of [short] quick facts that I can use in my political discussion classes? Just quick facts about corruption, lies,
Iraq, 9/11, NWO, etc.. With that said I'll start. I want to inform people of the corruption in this government, as well as open their eyes to a
possible 9/11 inside job, without giving cooky conspiracy theories.
1. We gave Saddam WMD's to attack his own people.
2. We found no WMDs, there was no Al-Qaeda link in Iraq.
3. Osama bin Laden was trained, along with the Mujadeen (sp), by the United States Government.
4. Osama bin Laden was met by a CIA agent in a Dubai hospital in
July of 2001.
5. Bush Senior met with Osama bin Laden's brother on the morning of 9/11.
6. There was inside trading, with put options on American Airlines and Boeing (i think boeing) just days before 9/11. These people made a fortune.
7. The Federal Reserve is not Federal nor a Reserve, but a private banking corp. consisting of 12 major banks and families (Rockefeller, Rothschild,
Warburg, JP Morgan, etc..)
8. The Patriot Act makes the Constitution invalid, and was passed by Congress without any (maybe a few) Congressmen reading what was inside the
PS: Facts, not speculation. Even if the facts don't say "inside job or NWO," if they are at least true facts that lend credence to those beliefs,