It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & population control ... why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't understand.

If the general plan (as I understand it) is for some cabal of elite humans with possible ET connections (another point which I am fuzzy, but will save for a later thread), to gain control of the entire world under one governing authority what is the point in decreasing the population?

To make the task of governing the world more manageable? If so, what number is managabe. IIRC there is something like 300 Billion people on the planet. If 300 billion is not managable, what is?

Where is the culling going to be most prominent? The areas with the largest populations? Or with the greatest technological might?

Would it not be simpler to gain control of the techologically advanced contries and use that might to bring the less advanced portions under control? Think British Empire and colonolization in the mid-late 20th century. They had the technological might and used it to force their views/culture on other peoples.

I look forward to your responses.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

what is the point in decreasing the population?

I think it is to reduce competition for resources as if the people they are wanting to cull use less resources than elites do.

But I don't think the elites have a smaller carbon footprint than native tribes do yet it's the people close to the earth who are dying by disease and starvation.

It doesn't make sense for humans to do this. I wonder about the ET connection. Maybe ETs are behind it because they want the planet and they can dominate a smaller rather than a larger population of human beings.

And another thing I don't get is why nobody cares.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They're bored.

More money than you could spend in a thousand lifetimes.

Friends in high places.

A need to feel in control, above and beyond the level of control you have aleady achieved.

Where do you go from here? What's the act of the ultimate control freak? Not to dictate your life to the finest detail, but to deny life to others.

This is the illness that the wealthy suffer from. Boredom.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

My guess as to why nobody cares is the general derision of the conpiracy theroist. And you have to admit, some of the posters here push credibility past its limits.

Continuing my guessing, I'd say there is no single, identiafable threat. There is much generalization (they, them, the elite, etc) but a singular body hasn't surfaced for the gereral populace to point a finger at and say "AH HA! Now we got you!".

The U.N. doesn't really count as a singular body bent on world domination. Or, I could be wrong.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Boredom.

Nothing more sinister than some wealthy people looking for something interesting to do?

Of all the things it could be, I think this one is the one I like the least.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are currently 6.66 billion people, not 300. We are overpopulated already and can't produce enough food for the world, also fresh water is disappearing. Our cities are overcrowded and all of our natural resources are being diminished.
I believe overpopulation is a big problem.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier
There are currently 6.66 billion people, not 300. We are overpopulated already and can't produce enough food for the world, also fresh water is disappearing. Our cities are overcrowded and all of our natural resources are being diminished.

The idea that the world is overpopulated is a fallacy and is a promulgated via perception management via the higher education establishments and the media. There is enough land and resources to house feed and clothe all on the planet. The problem we have is the lack of political and industry will to provide this for all.

What we have at the moment is a group/elite who control the means of production, who do not care if people starve or are homeless, their primary motivation is profit and control. The whole global depopulation agenda is so that the elitists have a managable number of slaves, who are easy to manipulate.

The movement from rural populations to urban populations is a relatively new concept, since the industrial revolution this has been the case. What has happened is that the population has moved away from the means of production in the case of food. There is also the governmental and corporate interference with food production.

There are farmers in europe that are paid subsidies to not grow food crops. There is also the GM issue with terminator seeds, which centralises the means of production of food. Also you have large supermarket chains dictating the prices they buy food from small farms, making it less profitable for the small farmer.

The population question can be answered, not by genocide but by educating people on how to grow their own food and to support local farmers. But the main problem is not over population, it is the greed of those who control the method of production and the implemetation of artificial scarcity.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by christiansoldier

Now that I thought about it, I believe I was wrong with the 300 billion number. I believe I was confusing the U.S. Population of 300 million.

Thanks for the clarification.

As for overpopulation, I don't really buy that. Now if you said over-density in some areas, I'd go for that.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Less people = less people to upset and rebel against the powers that be.

Example: you are in a school gym and wanted to take over and in the gym there are

you

10 muscle bound black belts
6 cheerleaders
4 70+ grandmothers
3 mothers with one baby each
2 chess club nerds

of all of these people, who would you want to get rid of? the muscle bound black belts of course because they would be the only threat to you really.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier

We already produce enough food for 26 billion today, but much of it is wasted. The US uses less than 40% of arable farmland, only a percentage of that producing actual food.

Scarcity of food is the highest order of B!!&&$#IT.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think the only problem with food-growing is that so few people know how to really do it anymore.

They've got us convinced that food comes out of bottles, packages and cans.

Probably in the future only the people who grow their own food will be healthy because agribus is built for large-scale profits and not for people.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The reason why should be obvious to any thinking person who has ever ventured outside of his home.

Producing food is one thing.
Disposing of human waste is another.
Have you ever wondered why your tap water is chlorinated?

Our whole planet is polluted with all sorts of human waste from plastic wrapping to human feces. The plastic is a toxic product. The feces takes a long time to be propertly broken down. And none of it ever is. Sewer plants are over worked and many of them are dumping their waste water into the lakes, rivers and oceans. Many rivers have bcome nothing more than open sewers.
That is why there are so many beach closings.

All of our ground water is contaminated.
Pharmaceuticals are not metabolized; they enter the sewer system and subsequently the drinking water system unchanged. And we wonder why there is such an increase in cancer and other diseases.

Population reduction is very necessary. There is an obvious contradiction in the policy of the world's powers here. Religion insists on continuous reproduction while governments promote wars, the spread of killing viruses, and the creation of "natural" disasters. To make the matter really confusing the fact iss that those same powers are working together. Religion and government are 2 heads on one body.

Before you insist that it is ok to have more people on Earth do the logistics.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
FOUR THOUSAND years ago, the laws of public health were articulated that work to keep communities clean.

RITUAL PURITY AND SANITATION -- Do not pollute nor allow pollution.

Dispose of cool foods having become defiled by contact with unclean things (Lev. 11:34).

Have a place outside the camp for sanitary purposes (Deut. 23:13-15); keep that place sanitary with mulch, sand and lime.

A corpse defiles (Num. 19:11-16). The ["lustral"] waters of separation defile one who is clean, and cleanse the unclean from pollution by a dead body (Num. 19:19-22), as the procedure to sanctify the household of one who has died.

Send unclean individuals out of the Camp, which is the area immediately surrounding the Tabernacle (Num. 5:2).

Touching the carcass of a beast that died of itself is unclean (Lev. 11:39). Cover the blood of undomesticated animals (deer, etc.) and of fowl that have been killed (Lev. 17:13).

A menstruating or lying-in woman or a woman having a running issue, defiles and is unclean (Lev. 12:2-5; 15:19-27) and needs isolation. Purification from all kinds of defilement shall be effected by immersion in the waters of a mikvah (Lev. 15:16).

A man having a running issue, defiles (Lev. 15:1-15). The seed of copulation defiles (Lev. 15:16).

Carry out the ordinance of the Red Heifer ("Parah Adumah") so that its ashes will always be available (Num. 19:9), for the gesture of restoring a healthful place.

CLEANLINESS -- Be clean people, physically (Lev 11:36; 12:8; 13:13, 17, 37, 39, 40, 41, 58; 14:53; 15:28; Num 9:13; 19:9; 31:24). Eat in a clean place (Lev 10:14; Num 19:9). Be symbolically clean (Lev 16:30; Num 19:12) and keep the clan clean (Num 35:33) by expelling those who practice sin and evil.

Leprosy, AIDS, hepatitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, streptococci are all unclean and defile (Lev. 13:2-46). Lepers shall be universally recognized as such by the prescribed marks. So too, all other unclean persons should declare themselves as such (Lev. 13:45). A leprous garment, bedding and house is unclean and defiles (Lev. 13:47-49; 14:36-46; Num. 27:8-11). The procedure of cleansing leprosy, whether of a man or of a house, takes place with cedar-wood, hyssop, scarlet thread, two birds, and running water (Lev. 14:1-7). Do not drove off the hair of the scall (Lev. 13:33) of leprosy; but the leper shall shave all his hair (Lev. 14:9). Do not pluck out the marks of leprosy (Deut. 24:8).

1. There's no excuse for human beings not knowing how to keep themselves and their environment clean.

2. Utilizing raised bed and greenhouse agricultural skills, it doesn't take a lot of land to feed a family, a community or a neighborhood.

The whole problem of "over-population" is contrived by elites, to maintain control over currencies and resources. Just LOOK at the amount of empty land, flying in the US from coast-to-coast you can see out an airplane window. Over-population is a scam.

new topics

top topics

join