It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Center of Disease Circulation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Is it possible that the CDC evolved to circulate man made disease rather than control it?

I have been giving the matter a bit of thought and don't think it's too far out there to suggest that the CDC may have big plans for our future. They've faced criticism from scientists and citizens aiming to end the use of Thimerosal, but I'm starting to think we may have more important things to be concerned about.

Correspondence newly obtained under the Freedom of Information Act raises troubling new questions about CDC's role in the Thimerosal scandal. Thimerosal is the mercury-based vaccine preservative that has been linked to epidemics of neurological disorders, including autism, in American children born after 1989.

Has anyone read or heard about interesting facts regarding the CDC and disease production and circulation?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is great deal of money invested in bio-warfare worldwide. Why would anyone need a CDC to do their job? If there is some criminal intent to spread disease doing it via CDC just involves more people, no benefit.
One thing is certain - there were epidemics and there will be epidemics(or pandemics?). So i think that a center with (at least i hope) first class scientist and equipment is a good idea.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I agree, and that's a very good point. I suppose I worded this thread poorly, but what I'm wondering about is cover-ups. If a man made virus was released coast to coast the CDC would be faced with a tremendous amount of pressure to cure or reverse it's effects... If the federal government was behind its release in the first place, it seems to be the CDC would be having to cook up one major cover story to pacify a nation of angry or dead citizens.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Well if someone is interested in cover-up - of course CDC is an ideal place to put their people inside. A lot of people (me included) will trust almost blindly what CDC will say due to its authority. But i can not see how a person can do something about it except to hope that people are not that stupid and cruel to release a disease on population. Or at least their own population, because there were examples of it in WW2.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can't say I don't agree with you, but I can't say that I do. I was never a firm believer in history repeating itself until George W. Bushmaster took up residence in the whitehouse. Now who knows.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
from CDC website - hidden in plain sight
www.cdc.gov...

Another Dimension Newsletter

Threat of the Spores
Setu K. Vora

Beware the threat of the spores,
Bad news parcels bide their time.
They lurk to enter the unsuspecting
And unleash dormant evil that multiplies.

The twin rings of code within are culprits
Spawning the Unholy Trinity of toxins.
Inject to bleed, swell, and destroy,
While the "protective" antigen does anything but.

Skin lesions black as the namesake coal,
Pale in comparison to the inhaled disease.
Finely milled, known simply as Ames strain
Artificial and abhorrent agents of terror.

"Alpha" bacteria,
Germs of the germ theory.
Origin of the famous postulates,
Crafty bugs made cruel by man.

Brought home the nesting-doll syndrome,
Envelopes, spores, bacilli, plasmids.
With it the fear and the frenzy
To cure what we create.

and I'm sure you've seen this image from the "card stack"

from this site - www.cuttingedge.org...

nuff said.

-