It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFO's are just swap gas then.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If UFO's are just swap gas, Venus, some drunk dude with a avid imagination and weather ballons then why strict secrecy among all of those who have first hand "experiences" in the Military, Navy, Air force and goverment ?. I mean do you see Air force pilots being debriefed and sworn secrecy after seeing a dress up Easter bunny at the shopping mall ?, yet they put UFO's in the same fictitious catagoery. If UFO are just swap gas then why like clockwork when i hear of Military encounters you can bet:

1. All radar tapes are confiscated
2. All photographs of the craft's are confiscated
3.All evidence is confiscated end of story
4. Senior planned clothed offers will ALWAYS debrief and warm those involved that "this never happed". Most of the time these planned clothed offers are unknown to those who had the encounter.

Its just strange that if there was nothing to this UFO business then why the secrecy ?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I think the population of so many people living everywhere these days has made it hard for our top secret military ufo's to do their test flights in secret. And video camera's are with the people these days. If a country had to make top secret flights of their military ufo's and knew they would be seen by someone then there's no better way then to let the people think it's an alien craft. That's better than the public knowing it's a military craft and our enemies knowing it's ours. But everything is either a weather balloon or swamp gas.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
reply to post by helium3

I think the population of so many people living everywhere these days has made it hard for our top secret military ufo's to do their test flights in secret. And video camera's are with the people these days. If a country had to make top secret flights of their military ufo's and knew they would be seen by someone then there's no better way then to let the people think it's an alien craft. That's better than the public knowing it's a military craft and our enemies knowing it's ours. But everything is either a weather balloon or swamp gas.

So you are implying that UFO's are just "top secret military ufo's" ?, i have offen though this but then how do you explain UFO reports from the 1800's or even from WW2 when the cutting edge planes where XP-47J,p-47n and do335. That would mean someone has had the technology to create disk craft as far back as the 1800's if not further ?.

join