It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Light of Modern Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
original text by: "Copernicus2" (not a member of ATS)

Greed and always money hungry wrong political/military/industrial management which we continue with, which would turn Earth into a moon-like rock floating in space in a matter of years. No way of turning back. The following generations with preserved high knowledge will certainly appreciate and understand the mistakes we've made they can avoid them in their future management. Evil; man's destructive tools and toys must go.

Remember the old times? Remember those many days with no Sun, never-ending winds, the huge Red Star moving across the sky? Do you remember who you really are? Our future is to go back, to those old times.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
please tell me where you found this text? It is something that I need to research further. thank you nyet

[edit on 4-5-2008 by nyet]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
original text by: "Copernicus2" (not a member of ATS)

Greed and always money hungry wrong political/military/industrial management which we continue with, which would turn Earth into a moon-like rock floating in space in a matter of years. No way of turning back. The following generations with preserved high knowledge will certainly appreciate and understand the mistakes we've made they can avoid them in their future management. Evil; man's destructive tools and toys must go.

Remember the old times? Remember those many days with no Sun, never-ending winds, the huge Red Star moving across the sky? Do you remember who you really are? Our future is to go back, to those old times.

I agree with the first paragraph but the second I must admit I do have no memory of. I do not remember the hugh red star moving across the sky with never ending winds. Should I?
Interesting quote non the less.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
nyet, those two paragraphs are from his website here - www.copernicus2.org

Mr Green, you will remember soon enough.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That explosion on the moon vid is great. I've never seen it. Some of those craters are pretty big, I like looking at the moon with my telescope, so this is great. Theres also some other odd looking things up there. As soon as I get my camera mount I'll be taking pictures of them. Thats a neat site.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
nyet, those two paragraphs are from his website here - www.copernicus2.org

Mr Green, you will remember soon enough.

Very interesting link, unfortunatly windows media player whon't play those videos but even so it all looks very interesting. Good link

Photos are excellent.

new topics

top topics

join