It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ninja Recipes" for disaster!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
While this may be a joke, and funny all the same, I belive the Ninja is throwing in a dash of Truth for us all here!

Take some time to listen to what he has to say for a true Recipe for Utter choas! He is talking about the working of the illuminati and the NWO!

I just happened across this the other day and was like man.. That really insightful! And while its comming across as a joke. We know this has some truth to it!

Many of the greats like Bill Hicks, and many others have used comedy to speak the truth!
While this Ninja is not on the level of Bill Hicks, but all the same, I think this Ninja does a great job with his skits!
He thinks of his feet and is really entertaining!
But this is my personal Favorit ninja skit. That and the one where he visited the myth busters.. That one was good.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Prehaps being a cook this struck a funny cord with me.. All the same I like the ninja! And wish them great luck with all their future work!
I will be hoping to see the ninja take off his mask someday and get into some TV shows or do some acting, I think he is very talented.

Here is the Mythbusters one I thought was really funny.
He really owned them with the whole gravity deal.. Because we really dont know what Gravity is.. Sure we know its functions. But not where it comes from or what Gravity is at the base roots.

Ninja babies!! thats freakin funny! lol..

Mr. Newton never did ask why the apple fell? He only made up formulas to messure its rate of falling, and speed at falling.. Never asking the base roots. Science is alot like religion at times, its very frustrating.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Some old stuff here.
What ever happened to the ask a Ninja?

The first video.. Still cracks me up to this day..

Add your bearded man right away.. aka (God)

join