It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

comet 3001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
if area 51 did exist, then why aint a satellite seen it? well, it could be under ground.
Then why aint we ever met someone who has worked at area 51? but I think we alredy have, otherwise how would I know about it?
so why aint anyone gone their?it may be something to do with the fact that if you go in, you wont come out. well, I mean come out alive.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by comet 3001
if area 51 did exist, then why aint a satellite seen it? well, it could be under ground.
Then why aint we ever met someone who has worked at area 51? but I think we alredy have, otherwise how would I know about it?
so why aint anyone gone their?it may be something to do with the fact that if you go in, you wont come out. well, I mean come out alive.

Anyone else wanna take this??? Im a little tired from having to defend myself.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't think this "person" is questioning you in particular, bknapple.

Ummm... try downloading a free copy of Google Earth (earth.google.com...)
Enter the following coordinates in the "Fly To" box and click the little magnifying glass: 37°14'12.81"N 115°48'15.97"W
Guess what? A satellite image of Area 51!

Then why aint we ever met someone who has worked at area 51? but I think we alredy have, otherwise how would I know about it? so why aint anyone gone their?it may be something to do with the fact that if you go in, you wont come out. well, I mean come out alive.

Trying reading some of the threads here. There are people posting here who claim to be Area 51 employees.

"Why aint anyone gone their?" - probably because as soon as you cross the border, you will be detained, arrested, fined, etc. Again, try some reading.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

i know he wasnt, i just happened to make the first reply to his nonsense and then lost motivation almost immediately

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Thus far, I'm pretty sure all those that have claimed to work at the base are liars.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I tend to agree with you. The no.one 817 guy remians up in the air for me. he/she apparently provided some sort of evidence to the three amigos, and then we heard nothing. not even something to say it was all a hoax. He is still an active member who can't post last time I checked. But as to most all on here or anywhere on the interent, yes they are probably fake.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There is at least one Internet site with first-hand stories from people who actually worked at Area 51. They are not fakes. They're the real deal. Check it out at:

www.roadrunnersinternationale.com...

new topics

top topics

join